You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why Buy Your Fireplace Doors From Brick Anew?
- Free Shipping, Easy Installation & Our Quality, No Hassle Return Guarantee
- Best Warranty in the Business - Lifetime on most glass & 5 Years on most Frames
- Strongest Glass in the Business: 1/4" Tempered Glass (33% thicker than competitive glass) – No worries when that stray tool or log bumps into it. We stand behind the quality of the glass with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Finest Frames in the Business: Cold Rolled Steel and Anodized Aluminum – 5 Year Warranty - Guaranteed No Hot Spots, No rusting, No fading, No peeling.
- 22 Different Decorative Styles –So your room will look like it belongs in Southern Living.
- Made in the USA – Akron, Ohio
- Next Day Shipping on Select Models
We Go the Extra Mile to Make Sure Your Fireplace Door Fits Perfectly:
- Many competitors try and save a little money by only offering doors in small, medium, and large sizes. Guess what - there are over 300 different sizes of fireplace openings and it’s hard to get an exact fit when you only have 3 sizes… Why is this important?
- Fireplaces require ventilation and the doors you buy should adhere to basic UL safety standards. Did you know that fires can start at 300 degrees and factory built fireboxes routinely reach temperatures approaching 1300 degrees
- The right fit makes the doors perform better in stopping drafts and cold air from entering your room.
- The right fit looks good – those doors that stick out an extra inch or two just don’t add the finishing touch most people are looking for.
That’s why we go the extra mile to make sure you get the exact right door with the perfect fit for your fireplace. It may take an extra phone call or an extra review of your order, but that’s OK. We think it’s important and worth the time.