You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vented Propane Gas Logs
A radiant flame indistinguishable from a real wood-burning fire. Vented propane gas logs must be burned in a fireplace that is capable of burning real wood and have the damper open during operation. Stemming from their open damper requirements, vented solutions disburse most of their convective heat through the chimney. While radiantly heating your house and guests, these logs are far more decorative than they are conducive. With indisputable realness, a vented flame perfectly complements the most elegant hearths and mantels.
- Free Shipping on all models.
- Realistic flame pattern resembling a real wood-burning fire.
- Higher flames than ventless (vent free) logs
- Typically vented propane gas log systems flame dances and wraps around logs like real wood.
- CO2 detector is not required.
- Almost all of the smell will go up the chimney.
- Questions - Call 800.897.7175
- More Information on Vented Gas Logs
Charred Royal English Oak Vented Propane Gas Logs G45 burner (with heavy duty grate) shown
Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution.
High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
These carefully crafted log sets will bring real warmth and rich ambiance into your home.
Reduce gas usage with these beautifully handcrafted propane gas logs with the look of a real wood burning fire.
The quality and design of the Real-Fyre Designer Series capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature’s handiwork.
High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look.
Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement gives strength and longer lifespan to your gas logs.
Reveal the brilliance and fiery heart of a robust, long-burning fire. Experience what has become the acknowledged pinnacle of realistic log sets.