You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rustic Timbers Vented Gas Logs
Lifetime Warranty on Logs | Two Year Warranty on Burner Pan & Valves
- Fitted with High Performance Tech 9000 Burner System where Flames Engulf to Create a Spectacular “On Fire” Appearance
- Revolutionary Ceramic Fiber Molded to Yield Amazing Detail, Increased Radiant Heat, and a Brilliant Glow
- Add a Remote Control with the Hidden Convertible Valve Native to All Tech 9000 Burners, Ensuring a Most Natural Appearance
- Choose from On/Off Remote Controls to Variable Remote Kits
- Burners Include Connector Kit with Sand (Natural Gas) or Black Embers (Liquid Propane)
- Install in Wood Burning Fireplaces Only
- ANSI Z21.60 A-2000 and CSA 2.26a-2000 Compliant
- These vented gas log sets will Fit the Majority of Fireplaces such as: Heatilator | Superior | Lennox | Majestic | Martin| Temco | Preway | FMI | Marco
For Installation In Wood Burning Fireplaces.
Warranty: Logs: Lifetime, Burner Pan: 2 Years, Valves: 2 Years.
How to measure for Gas Logs
Three choices for ignition: Match light, Pilot, Remote Control
Match Light: This method of lighting is only for Natural Gas systems. There is no pilot, just open your flue damper in the full open position. Light your match, turn your key valve to the open position, put match on the side the gas enters, burner will ignite. If burner does not ignite, turn gas off and repeat the process. If it fails to light again, turn gas off and contact your gas supplier.
Standing Pilot: This system is available with both Natural and LP Gas systems. Always check the tag attached to the valve indicating what type of gas your system has. To light, make sure gas safety valve is turned on. Next, Turn the knob on the control valve from the OFF position to PILOT Depress the PILOT, PUSH THE IGNITOR TO LIGHT PILOT, HOLD PILOT DOWN 45 SECONDS,SLOWLY RELEASE PILOT ,FLAME SHOULD STAY ON, TURN TO ON POSITION. If burner does not ignite, turn gas off and repeat the process. If it fails to light again, turn gas off and contact your gas supplier.
Remote Control: Follow everything needed for Standing Pilot with the exception, the Standing Pilot must be remote ready. Follow the instructions on the remote for wiring the terminals to the receiver (put batteries in) , then position the receiver behind the screen. Now install batteries which will activate transmitter. Follow instructions on how to operate transmitter (remote)
All burners that have either a standing pilot or remote with pilot, will be 3” shorter than the gas logs. This will accommodate the pilot assembly. Example if you order the 24” gas log kit with a remote ready pilot, this will come with 24” logs and a 21” burner assembly.