You have no items in your shopping cart.
Roaring Fires Gas Log Set Vent Free
Lifetime Warranty on Logs
- Richly Detailed, Hand-Painted and Molded from Real Logs
- Efficient Burner System: Pennies Per Hour to Operate
- Included: Grate, Burner, Sand, Embers, Lava Rock & Fittings
- Vent Free log sets must NOT be used with Fireplace glass doors due to ventilation/combustion issues.
- Made in the USA
- These vent free gas log sets will Fit the Majority of Fireplaces such as: Heatilator | Superior | Lennox | Majestic | Martin | Temco | Preway | FMI | Heat N Glo | Marco
- Detailed logs are hand painted and molded from real logs
- Efficient burner system costs pennies per hour to operate Included at no cost:
- Grate, Burner, Sand, Embers, Lava Rock and Fittings
- Available in 18”, 24”, and 30” sizes
- Lifetime warranty on logs Made in the U.S.A.
How to measure for Gas Logs
Three choices for ignition: Match light, Pilot, Remote Control
Match Light: This method of lighting is only for Natural Gas systems. There is no pilot, just open your flue damper in the full open position. Light your match, turn your key valve to the open position, put match on the side the gas enters, burner will ignite. If burner does not ignite, turn gas off and repeat the process. If it fails to light again, turn gas off and contact your gas supplier.
Standing Pilot: This system is available with both Natural and LP Gas systems. Always check the tag attached to the valve indicating what type of gas your system has. To light, make sure gas safety valve is turned on. Next, Turn the knob on the control valve from the OFF position to PILOT Depress the PILOT, PUSH THE IGNITOR TO LIGHT PILOT, HOLD PILOT DOWN 45 SECONDS,SLOWLY RELEASE PILOT ,FLAME SHOULD STAY ON, TURN TO ON POSITION. If burner does not ignite, turn gas off and repeat the process. If it fails to light again, turn gas off and contact your gas supplier.
Remote Control: Follow everything needed for Standing Pilot with the exception, the Standing Pilot must be remote ready. Follow the instructions on the remote for wiring the terminals to the receiver (put batteries in) , then position the receiver behind the screen. Now install batteries which will activate transmitter. Follow instructions on how to operate transmitter (remote)
All burners that have either a standing pilot or remote with pilot, will be 3” shorter than the gas logs. This will accommodate the pilot assembly. Example if you order the 24” gas log kit with a remote ready pilot, this will come with 24” logs and a 21” burner assembly.