5.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
EZ Door Lite for Superior Fireplaces
Lead Time: 2 Days After Confirmation
- Quick Ship for Models Listed
- These Doors Are Ready to Ship, No Customization
- Note: These doors must be open while fire is burning.
- Handcrafted Welded Steel Frame for durability
- Fine Textured Black Finish (Powder Coat Finish)
- 1/4 inch Tempered Bronze Glass
- Full Swing Trackless Bifold Doors
- The frame is ½ inch on top and bottom and 1/8 an inch on the sides and the frame depth is 7/8 an inch.
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
|Superior Models||Trim Spacer||Size||Qty|
ST3840, KC38, KC38-2, B938, B1038, B1238, BCF3885, BRF3875, CF3860, CHD38, FC3880, FR3870, HC3820, HC3820A, HCE4050A, KC38-3, KR38, KR38-2, KR38-3, RD3800, RD3800A, SHC38, 1038, CST38
Fire Safety tips here: Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Steel: Fine Textured Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold Trackless
Glass: Heat Treated 1/4"
Warranty - 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship and lifetime warranty for the glass.
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
How to Install the EZ Door Lite
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 3/4 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Door Lite and the EZ Door Steel Are Installed Exactly The Same Way.
The EZ Steel Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- WOW! Great Quality and Super Fast Shipping! Review by Sandra
We ordered our doors and it was so easy. The install was super easy to understand and do ourselves. To top that off the shipment came to us in under a week after we placed the order!!! We love our new doors (Posted on 10/8/2018)