You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cherokee Masonry Fireplace Doors
- Current Lead Time: 5 Days
- Bifold Doors
- Smoked Glass
- 16 Gauge Welded Steel Frame
- Height Includes 2" Riser
- Match Up Your Height And Width Within Preset Frame Size
- See More Great Details On This Door below.
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
NOTE: Both height and width dimensions must fit within the frame dimensions given in the pulldown menu in order to install. These doors are preconstructed and are not customizable.
|Width Range||Height Range||You Receive|
|30” - 37”||22.5” - 29.5”||37.5" X 30"|
|30” - 37”||25.5” - 32.5”||37.5" X 33"|
|36” - 43”||25.5” - 32.5”||43.5” X 33”|
The functional and decorative Aralia glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use.
These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
- Hand crafted, traditional design
- Powder Coat Black Frame Finish
- Full Swing Bifold Doors
- 1-3/4 in frame
- Smoked glass
- Beveled frame
- Rigid mesh firescreen panels
- Doors open completely for full view of fireplace
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
1. Measure in two places for each dimension. (left/right side for height - across the top - across the bottom for width)
2. When placing your order use the smallest measurement.
How to Install your Masonry Fireplace Doors
Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, scissors, and measuring tape.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Fully assembled (except door handles)
- Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
- These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
Click Here to Download the Owners/Installation Manual: CHEROKEE