You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 9 Review(s)
EZ Door For Temco Fireplaces
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $429.00
In Stock: Up to 10 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- The stylish EZ Door for zero clearance fireplaces has a black aluminum frame 1 1/8" Width - Tempered 3/16" safety glass
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- My new Temco Fireplace Doors look incredible Review by David B
So happy I found your website. I have been looking for doors for over 10 years. Not only did you get me beautiful doors but your customer service was impeccable. (Posted on 1/9/2019)
- Great and easy Review by JC
I bought the Temco bi-folding fireplace doors to replace the old ones from my cabin. The old ones were just in bad shape. I was looking around for a while and found these on this website. At first I wasn't sure I want to get them because of the price. But with more searching I found they had the best price. Ordered them and when I got them, installation was a breeze. So easy. And they look great. Looks like a new fireplace. Really happy with the purchase. (Posted on 10/18/2018)
- Easy Install, Looks Great! Review by Maureen
- I was a little hesitant, but this was the best decision. The door fit my fireplace perfectly and installation was easy. The clear glass looks great! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful
I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/27/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace
(Posted on 6/17/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Great Customer Service Review by Satisfied Customer
- We measured and submitted our order for fireplace doors. We had to send them back to exchange them and the process was easy. My husband talked to Paul and he was very nice and we recieved our new doors within the next 2 weeks. Paul called to make sure we got them and they fit. If i could give this company a 10 star review, I would. I highly recommend this company and the customer service is fantastic! Paul went out of his way to help us and you don't get that kind of customer service these days. The fireplace doors are look really great! (Posted on 9/10/2015)