You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 2 Review(s)
Temco Trackless Bi-Fold Glass Doors with Black Finish
A Step Above the Rest!
In Stock: 28 day lead time on door
The EZ Door Plus adds a touch of elegance to any zero clearance fireplace. Choose this functional EZ Door Plus with bi-fold glass fireplace doors, just check all its features:
- Durable 3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black Finish
- Upgradable to a Powder Coat Painted Finish
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors
The EZ Door Plus
The EZ Door Plus works on any metal firebox, we only need your fireplace measurements or model number.
"EZ Door Plus" Fireplace Doors are full-surround fireplace doors that are also available in an array of painted finishes.
EZ Door Plus Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Frame
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
How to Install the EZ Door Plus
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- We love the fireplace doors! Review by Glenn and Rhonda
They are well-made, sturdy, and attractive. Fairly easy for one person to install. So thrilled and happy with our new doors. Your team made it so much easier than other fireplace door sellers. (Posted on 12/11/2018)
- A Step above in Style and Quality Review by Tom (staff)
- TOM'S CORNER Hey Welcome to Tom's Corner. What makes the EZ Door Plus one of the best doors manufactured is.....service,5 year warranty on the frame, lifetime glass warranty,top of the line quality. Trackless bi-fold glass door, is precision made and available in different colors at a small price. Shipment averages around 3 weeks and 2 weeks for standard doors.
I hope this information helps you, please contact one of our representatives at 800-897-7175 if we can answer any questions. Thanks......Tom (Posted on 7/2/2014)