You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.65 Excellent 3 Review(s)
Superior Replacement Glass Doors
On Sale - Free Shipping
Black Finish With Clear Glass
Current Lead Time: 3 Weeks
In Stock: Fits Only Model Numbers: BC36, BC42, BR36, BRI36, BR42, HC36, HC42, RD36, RD42, BBV36, BBV42
In order to install these doors: You must have a top track, clips in the top left/right and holes in the bottom left/right. We do not provide clips.
Don't see your model number listed? Please return to our Superior category page for other great options for your fireplace.
- Usually ships within 10 business days. Fully Assembled and ready to snap in
- Replacement Glass Doors for select model Superior Fireplaces.
- Superior Model numbers: BC36, BC42, BR36, BRI36, BR42, HC36, HC42, RD36, RD42(for 42" Models add $40.00)
- Available in a Black finish - Anodized Aluminum
- Tempered 3/16” Safety CLEAR Glass with Finished Safe Edges
- Teflon Bifold Door Guides for Effortless Operation
- Please Remember: Your fireplace must have existing tracks and clips, and you must have a matching model number in the model tab below
Don’t have track and clips? Don't see your model number? Please return to our Superior category page for other great options for your fireplace.
The Replacement Glass Doors, are fireplace doors that snap into your fireplace in 5 mins. without any additional hardware needed. See if your Model qualifies under "Choose your Model" tab to the right ------->
We offer unbeatable prices, without compromising on quality, safety, or fitting.
Got questions? Simply call us at 800.897.7175 and speak to a real person. We’re always here to help.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum Black Finish
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of one year.
The Replacement Glass Doors are model number specific. Please make sure you're model number matchers ours.
Placing your new glass doors into the frame.
Watch the video tutorial
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- Great Product and Easy Installation Review by Paul
- As a homeowner, I found this product so easy to install - 5 minutes! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Replacement Glass Doors Review by Tom
- I like this door because it takes me back to the days this door was introduced and it looks almost exactly like the original. When ordering this door you need the model number, please take the time to make sure you have the tracks, the door wont fit without them. Quick shipping, easy installation, sounds like a good deal to me. (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Budget Door that Ships Quick Review by Sam (Staff)
- Replacement glass door review
Our replacement glass doors are a great value at a great price. We've been selling these doors for over 10 years and get nothing but compliments on the doors. This is a basic replacement door that will stop the drafts and close up your fireplace.
Pros: Great price, stocked for quick shipping, easy installation.
Cons: These doors do not fit all fireplaces so you have to make sure your fireplace has a model number match. There is no frame with these door so you must have clips for the pens to pop into. These doors only come with clear 3/16” glass.
Bottom line - great solution for budget minded shopper who has a matching fireplace. (Posted on 6/17/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)