You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
The Crestone for Superior Fireplaces
- 14 Gauge Welded Steel Frame for strength and durability
- Frame Face Width: 1.5", Frame Depth: 5/8”
- Powder Coat, Overlay and Premium Finishes
- Mesh Spark Screen (optional)
- ZC Venting: Air Gap in Main Frame
- Cabinet Style Doors will add to your turnaround time.
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety and allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
The Crestone works on most all metal fireboxes. We only need your fireplace measurements and/or model number.
The Crestone Fireplace Doors are full-surround fireplace doors that are also available in an array of painted finishes.
The Crestone Features:
The frame panel width itself should be 1.5”, and then there is a screen flange that adds 7/8” to the overall footprint of the frame. The diagram below is for a 2” frame rather than the 1.5” frame, but shows the 7/8” screen flange.
Frame face is 1 1/4" and the door frame covering 1/4"
Specifications & Warranty
Door Style: Rectangle
Glass: Heat Treated 1/4" Tempered
5 Year Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and 1 year warranty on glass
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
Here is another example of measuring recess depth:
How to Install the Crestone
Carefully remove the glass doors from the ZC ReFace Enclosure to make the it lighter for installation and to help prevent damage to the glass doors and the finish. NOTE: Frameless TotalView doors are not shipped installed. They will be found packaged in cardboard inside the master shipping carton.
Remove the optional Cabinet Mesh Screen Doors from the enclosure if they were ordered.
If Hanging Mesh Screens were ordered, instructions for installing them are packed with the screens. ▪ The mesh screen panels will be packed flat between layers of cardboard. Be careful not to discard the screens accidentally.
Set aside all of the parts removed in a safe place.
Remove any protective plastic film from any polished metal trim or overlay material on the ZC Glass Door frame or doors if applicable.
Start the Pressure Screws into the mounting tabs on the back side of the ZC Glass Door frame.
Set the ZC Glass Door frame into the ZC Fireplace firebox opening.
○ Check that the OEM screens (if retained) will operate smoothly with the new ZC Glass Doors installed. ○ If the OEM screens will not operate correctly contact your Brick Anew dealer to order screens to fit into the ZC Glass Doors.
CAUTION: Screens must be installed and operate properly on your ZC-Fireplace before lighting a fire. Never light a wood fire without proper screens installed on the ZC-Fireplace.
Center the ZC Glass Door in the firebox opening. Tighten the Pressure Screws evenly. Don’t over-tighten. (Figure 1) NOTE: All Glass Doors for ZC-Fireplaces are engineered with air spaces around the frame and air-gaps in the glass. These air-gaps are essential to help cool the ZC-Fireplace should the glass doors be closed during operation. Figure 1 shows an inside fit with gaps around the perimeter of the Glass Door. Overlap style doors will have air-gaps on the sides of the frame or behind the frame. Never use insulation or sealant on ZC Glass Door installations.
Under no circumstances should these air-gaps be tampered with or altered in any way.
Check that the ZC Glass Door frame is aligned level, straight, and square.
Replace the Glass Doors. Discard the shipping hinge screws if used. Use the color-matched permanent hinge pins that are taped to the glass doors if needed. NOTE: Some door styles use hinges that do not need separate hinge pins. NOTE: If the glass doors do not close properly or do not lay flat against the frame, the frame is most likely twisted. Loosen the pressure screws on the side of the frame opposite the glass door that is away from the frame. Move the bottom corner of the frame out until the doors line up properly. Retighten the pressure screw (s). NOTE: Failure to align the ZC Glass Doors properly may result in glass breakage or other damage directly attributable to improper installation.
Replace the Mesh Screen Doors if they were ordered with the ZC Glass Door. NOTE: If your are using the OEM screens that are part of the ZC-Fireplace make sure that they operate freely with the ZC Glass Door securely mounted. See CAUTION above.
- The Crestone Review by Tom's Corner ...staff
- TOM'S CORNER........Hey...Welcome to Tom's Corner..Solid as Steel describes this door. 14 gauge steel that has both inside and outside fit with bifold or cabinet ($100 extra for cabinet door) please allow 4-6 weeks for custom construction and normally 10 business days for normal shipments. As one would expect on an more expensive door, the Crestone is designed for many years of enjoyment. You can almost smell the holiday pies cooking in the kitchen as your new glass door helps keep the warmth in the house.
If you have any questions please contact us at 800-897-7175.....Thanks Tom (Posted on 7/18/2014)