You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 9 Review(s)
EZ Door for Superior Fireplaces
Free Shipping On All Fireplace Doors
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $429.00
In Stock: Up to 7 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Stylish matte black aluminum frame
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Frame: 1 1/8" Width Black Anodized Aluminum
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16" Safety Glass
Warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in materials, workmanship, and glass
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How To Measure For Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace Doors
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
How To Install Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace doors
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
- I’m very pleased with the end result! Review by Mike and Suzanne
I haven’t had doors on my fireplace since we moved in 18 years ago. It always looked like it was just not complete without them.
Every year I would look at it and do a little research on where I could get them but just gave up because I couldn’t find either the door itself or a Company to deal with.
Until, this year I researched a little deeper and found you guys and glad I did. Working with Paul in getting the dimensions correct for the custom frame was easy. He would follow up with emails to make sure everything was correct.
I’m very pleased with the end result!
Thank You! (Posted on 1/8/2019)
- Great Review by Andrew H
These doors fit very well and match the finish of my fireplace perfectly. I was a bit unsure of the dimensions I chose, but they were spot on. I did have to remove a small piece of metal on the bottom of the opening in order to get the doors to fit. It appeared to be for preventing the screen from swinging out, which the door frame will take care of now. (Posted on 10/15/2018)
- Love My New Fireplace Doors! Review by Phillip
Your company made the process of ordering doors easy and the install was truly a do-it-yourself project. In no time at all we had our doors installed and our fireplace has never looked more fantastic! (Posted on 7/19/2018)
- Wow. Review by Pat Cavanaugh
Perfect fit and instructions were clear as the glass on the doors. I had a minor issue that needed some extra part. It came quickly and we love the doors.
Would order again but have only one fireplace. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/27/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my Superior fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 4/11/2015)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam (Staff)
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors. (Posted on 6/27/2014)