You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 3 Review(s)
The EZ Door Plus for Superior Fireplaces
A Step Above the Rest!
In Stock: 28 day lead time on doors
The EZ Door Plus
- Lead Time: 28 Days
- Durable3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black Finish
- Upgradable to a Powder Coat Painted Finish
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors
- Doors Must Be Opened While Burning.
The EZ Door Plus Features:
Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Beautiful optional powder coat frame finishes.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
Frame: 10 Year Warranty
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to email@example.com. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- Love my new doors! Review by Sheila K
I am late sending a photo due to the holiday rush. Look how beautiful my doors are! Thank you for all your help. (Posted on 1/6/2019)
- Quality Product - Easy Installation Review by TXTDAL
I installed the EZ Door Plus in an old Superior fireplace. The fit was great and installation took well under 30 minutes after I figured out which way was up. The doors work well and seal tight. They are much better than doors which slide in a track. The frame is solidly constructed and looks good. The cost was more than I wanted to spend but it was worth it. Happy customer. (Posted on 12/19/2018)
- A Step above in Style and Quality Review by Tom
- What made the EZ Door Plus one of the best doors manufactured? It is the service. I got a 5 year warranty on the frame, lifetime glass warranty and trackless bi-fold glass door, is precision made and available in different colors
(Posted on 7/2/2014)