You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 2 Review(s)
EZ Door for Preway Fireplaces
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $429.00
In Stock: Up to 10 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Stylish matte black aluminum frame
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Frame: 1 1/8" Width Black Anodized Aluminum
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16" Safety Glass
Warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in materials, workmanship, and glass
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How To Measure For Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace Doors
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
How To Install Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace doors
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
- You Made It SO EASY to get new fireplace doors! Review by Shirley
This company made it so easy !! Don't go to your retail stores, they won't be of any help. Go online to BrickAnew !! Our mobile home is 1989 model, and they will make the one we need !! We are so excited to be able to replace them !! (Posted on 3/12/2019)
- EZ door Review Review by Tom's Corner..... Staff
- Hey.......Welcome to Tom's Corner. The EZ Door is one of the best deals listed on the market. If you price other doors that are custom made, it can cost over $500, the EZ Door in comparison is $369 and ships as early as next day to 48 hours for most standard models. Custom orders ship on average in 3 weeks. Now that I have your attention, can you believe this door is aluminum with tempered glass? You will feel the comfort of the door as it reduces air flow around the fireplace keeping the warm air in your house. (Posted on 7/1/2014)