You have no items in your shopping cart.
The EZ Door Plus for Preway Fireplaces
A Step Above the Rest
In Stock: 28 day lead time
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
The EZ Door Plus adds a touch of elegance to any zero clearance fireplace. Choose this functional EZ Door Plus with bi-fold glass fireplace doors, just check all its features:
- Lead Time: 14-21 Business Days
- Durable 3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black Finish
- Upgradable to a Powder Coat Painted Finish
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors
The EZ Door Plus
The EZ Door Plus works on any metal firebox, we only need your fireplace measurements or model number.
"EZ Door Plus" Fireplace Doors are full-surround fireplace doors that are also available in an array of painted finishes.
EZ Door Plus Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Frame
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Watch the video tutorial
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, stone, marble, slate, tile, etc.
Photo (left) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
The EZ Door Plus uses a Trackless Bi-Fold Door to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
Position the frame in the fireplace and center the frame between the left and right side of the fireplace opening.
It is Important that the frame is installed with the correct side up to insure smooth operation of the doors.
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- A Step Above in Style and Quality Review by Tom (staff)
- TOM'S CORNER Hey Welcome to Tom's Corner. What makes the EZ Door Plus one of the best doors manufactured is.....service,5 year warranty on the frame, lifetime glass warranty,top of the line quality. Trackless bi-fold glass door, is precision made and available in different colors at a small price. Shipment averages around 3 weeks and 2 weeks for standard doors.
I hope this information helps you, please contact one of our representatives at 800-897-7175 if we can answer any questions. Thanks......Tom (Posted on 7/2/2014)