You have no items in your shopping cart.
Peterson Real Fyre Vent Free G8E Burner System with Manual Safety Pilot
Simple in design and function, the G8E Vent Free burner system has a decorative front panel and knob cover are included to enhance the realistic look of your fireplace. The G8E provides a gentle heat that is sure to keep smaller spaces comfortable and inviting.
- ANSI Certified Vent-Free Burner.
- Pre-assembled Control Valve and ODS Safety System.
- Fits 16", 20", and 24" log sizes.(Logs Sold Separately)
- Certified Vent Free Burner with pre-assembled Control Valve.
- Featuring a Custom Grate and Connection Kit for Convenient Installation.
- Natural Gas or Propane.
- ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) System: Monitors the room's oxygen levels. If the oxygen levels become too low, the burner will automatically shut off.
This burner is compatible with Peterson Real Fyre Valley Oak Vent Free logs only.
G8E Vent Free Burner System Specifications:
Ideal for smaller fireplaces, the Valley Oak logs are featured on the G8E Vent-Free Burner System. Simple in design and function, this reliable system comes standard with a 20,000 BTU model. Also available is a unit designed for bedrooms† with 9,500 BTU’s. A decorative front panel and knob cover are included to enhance the realistic look of your fireplace.
- Decorative Front Panel
- Pre-Assembled Control Valve
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor Safety System
- Custom Grate
- Flex Connector Kit
- For use with VO8E-Valley Oak Gas Logs 16" | 20" 24"
IMPORTANT: This burner is compatible with Peterson Real Fyre Valley Oak Vent Free logs only.