Peterson Real Fyre 16" Valley Oak Vent Free Natural Gas Logs and G8E Burner System with Manual Safety Pilot
$564.00+ Free Shipping
The vent free collection with hand crafted logs in a variety of styles, active natural flames and glowing embers magnify the beauty of your hearth.
- Refractory Oak Ventless Log Set
- ANSI Certified Vent Free Burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Sizes: 16" | 20" | 24"
- Natural Gas or LP
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Control Options:Manual or Optional On/Off Remote with standing pilot
VALLEY OAK VENT FREE LOG SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ideal for smaller fireplaces, the Valley Oak logs are featured on the G8E Vent-Free burner system.
- With 99% heating efficiency, these log sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation.
- A variety of controls from manual to an on/off remote, make using your gas logs simple.
- VOG8E-**R Valley Oak (9,500 BTUs) GasLog Set (can be installed in bedrooms)
G8 BURNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Vent free burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 9500 Natural Gas and Propane
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
- Manual Safety Pilot - 17" W (front) x 9 1/2" D x 17" H x 13" W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 17" W (front) x 9 1/2" D x 17" H x 13" W (rear)
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: This is a Vent Free/Ventless gas log burner system designed for installation into a wood burning fireplace retro-fitted with Natural Gas designed to be burned with the damper closed. Designed for a UL approved Vent Free firebox that does not have a chimney. You cannot install this gas log set in a B-Vent (Natural Vent) (NV) gas fireplace or Direct Vent (DV) gas fireplace or any gas or wood burning stove. It burns Natural Gas and is for use indoors only.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified professional installer, service agency, or the gas supplier.
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES: Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY VISIT: www.p65warnings.ca.gov