Peterson Real Fyre 20" Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs (Logs Only)
$229.00+ Free Shipping
The traditional beauty of Golden Oak Designer or Split Oak logs Add a Burner system (see specs below) for dancing flames and an ember bed, featuring an innovative reflective panel, offer comforting heat and fireside charm.
- Realistic refractory vent free gas log set.
- ANSI Certified vent free burner (not included - see specs below)
- Sizes: 20" | 24" | 30"
Real Fyre Split Oak Vent Free Gas Log Specifications:
- 24" Split oak logs (Logs Only)
G9 Burner System Specifications: (Not Included)
- Vent free burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 21,000 - 36,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 21,000 - 36,000 (LP)
- ANSI Certified vent free burner - Not Included (see below for specs)
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
- Bryte coals
- Lava-fyre granules
Minimum Hearth Dimensions:
- Manual Safety Pilot - 29" W (front) x 14" D x 18" H x 20" W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 30" W (front) x 14" D x 18" H x 22" W (rear)
NOTE: California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: This is a Vent Free/Ventless gas log burner system designed for installation into a wood burning fireplace retro-fitted with Natural Gas designed to be burned with the damper closed. Designed for a UL approved Vent Free firebox that does not have a chimney. You cannot install this gas log set in a B-Vent (Natural Vent) (NV) gas fireplace or Direct Vent (DV) gas fireplace or any gas or wood burning stove. It burns Natural Gas and is for use indoors only.