You have no items in your shopping cart.
Peterson Real Fyre 20" Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs (Logs Only)
The traditional beauty of Golden Oak Designer or Split Oak logs Add a Burner system (see specs below) for dancing flames and an ember bed, featuring an innovative reflective panel, offer comforting heat and fireside charm.
- Realistic refractory vent free gas log set.
- ANSI Certified vent free burner (not included - see specs below)
- Sizes: 20" | 24" | 30"
Real Fyre Split Oak Vent Free Gas Log Specifications:
- 24" Split oak logs (Logs Only)
G9 Burner System Specifications: (Not Included)
- Vent free burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 21,000 - 36,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 21,000 - 36,000 (LP)
- ANSI Certified vent free burner - Not Included (see below for specs)
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
- Bryte coals
- Lava-fyre granules
Minimum Hearth Dimensions:
- Manual Safety Pilot - 29" W (front) x 14" D x 18" H x 20" W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 30" W (front) x 14" D x 18" H x 22" W (rear)
NOTE: California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: This is a Vent Free/Ventless gas log burner system designed for installation into a wood burning fireplace retro-fitted with Natural Gas designed to be burned with the damper closed. Designed for a UL approved Vent Free firebox that does not have a chimney. You cannot install this gas log set in a B-Vent (Natural Vent) (NV) gas fireplace or Direct Vent (DV) gas fireplace or any gas or wood burning stove. It burns Natural Gas and is for use indoors only.