You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Mercadonia for Masonry Fireplaces
- Current Lead Time: 5 Days
- Cabinet Style Doors (single pane on either side)
- Smoked Glass
- 16 Gauge Welded Steel Frame
- Height Includes 2" Riser
- Match Up Your Height And Width Within Preset Frame Size
- See More Great Details On This Door below.
The Mercadonia Masonry Fireplace Doors
NOTE: Both height and width dimensions must fit within the frame dimensions given in the pulldown menu in order to install. These doors are preconstructed and are not customizable.
|Width Range||Height Range||You Receive|
|30” - 37”||22.5” - 29.5”||37.5" X 30"|
|30” - 37”||25.5” - 32.5”||37.5" X 33"|
|36” - 43”||25.5” - 32.5”||43.5” X 33”|
The functional and decorative Mercadonia glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use.
These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
- Hand crafted, traditional design
- Vintage Iron Frame Finish
- Hinged doors open 180º for full view of the fire
- Hidden damper control
- Premium handles
- 3 stock sizes cover 90% of existing masonry fireplaces
- 1 year limited warranty Standard Features -worth up to $300 on custom-made doors
- 3/16” smoked safety tempered glass
- Robust 16 gauge steel construction
- Removable heavy duty mesh panel doors
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
1. Measure in two places for each dimension. (left/right side for height - across the top - across the bottom for width)
2. When placing your order use the smallest measurement.
How to Install your Masonry Fireplace Doors
Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, scissors, and measuring tape.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Fully assembled (except door handles)
- Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
- These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
Click Here to Download the Owners/Installation Manual: Mercadonia