- Replacement Glass Doors for select model Martin Fireplaces.
- Fits Martin Fireplace Models: LF36U, LF36BG
- Attention: Available in Black only - Anodized Aluminum
- Tempered 3/16” Safety CLEAR Glass with Finished Safe Edges
- Teflon Bifold Door Guides for Effortless Operation
- Please Remember: Your fireplace must have an existing top track and clips (top right/left), and holes in the bottom left/right and you must have a matching model number in the model tab below
Don’t have tracks and clips? Don't see your Martin model #? Please return to our Martin category page for other great doors for your Martin fireplace.
Why Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon Do Not Sell Glass Doors For Manufactured Fireplaces
The Replacement Glass Doors, are fireplace doors that snap into your fireplace in 5 mins. without any additional hardware needed. See if your Model qualifies under "Choose your Model" tab to the right ------->
We offer unbeatable prices, without compromising on quality, safety, or fitting.
Got questions? Simply call us at 800.897.7175 and speak to a real person. We’re always here to help.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of one year.
The Replacement Glass Doors are model number specific. Please make sure you're model number matchers ours.
Placing your new glass doors into the frame.
Watch the video tutorial
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.