You have no items in your shopping cart.
EZ Door for Majestic Fireplaces
Free Shipping On All Fireplace Doors
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $419.00
In Stock: 5 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
Black aluminum frame 1 1/8" Width - Tempered 3/16" safety glass
Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
Bifold Track Doors - opens a full 90 degrees with ease
Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our Majestic EZ Door Steel is an affordable, comparable option
The EZ Door
Our best value door, custom made for any pre-fab (zero clearance) Fireplace.
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
|Manf.Brand||Majestic Fireplace Model||Fits opening||Quick Ship||Replacement Doors|
|MAJESTIC||SHR48||48 x 28 8/16|
|MAJESTIC||SHR36||36 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||SHR42||42 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||STR36, BR36, BC36, SR36, SC36, NVBR36, NVBC36||36 x 21||Coming soon|
|MAJESTIC||MBU36, MBU36I, MBUC36I,MB36, MST36, MBUC36, RC36, R36, MSF36, BT836||36 x 21 8/16||yes|
|MAJESTIC||M36, MD36||36 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||STR42, BR42, BC42, SR42, SC42, NVSR42, NVSC42, NVBC42||42 x 21|
|MAJESTIC||MBU42, MBUC42, MBU42I, MBUC421, BT842||42 x 21 8/16||yes|
|MAJESTIC||MSF42||42 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||MR42A, MRC42A||42 x 21 8/16|
|MAJESTIC||SH42||42 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||M42, MD42||42 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||SR36A, SC36A||36 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||SR42A, SC42A||42 x 24|
|MAJESTIC||SHR42A||41 7/8 x 29 7/8|
|MAJESTIC||SHR52||32 7/8 x 33 5/8|
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Watch the video tutorial
Photo (left) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to email@example.com
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc.
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Easy Install, Looks Great! Review by Maureen
- I was a little hesitant, but this was the best decision. The door fit my fireplace perfectly and installation was easy. The clear glass looks great! (Posted on 6/21/2017)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/30/2014)