You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 12 Review(s)
EZ Door for Majestic Fireplaces
Free Shipping On All Fireplace Doors
In Stock: 3 Week Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Stylish matte black aluminum frame
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Frame: 1 1/8" Width Black Anodized Aluminum
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16" Safety Glass
Warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in materials, workmanship, and glass
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How To Measure For Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace Doors
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
How To Install Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace doors
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
- Our second fireplace door is as awesome as our first! Review by Ric and Judy II
Awesome!! Received it today and just now installed it. Went great. Thanks again (Posted on 4/11/2019)
- Great!!! Review by Ric and Judy
Everything went well. I will be looking to order the same one for our downstairs fireplace in the near future.
Thanks again. Great to do business with you, (Posted on 3/4/2019)
- Excellent customer service! Review by Anthony
Thank you, again, for your unending patience and walking me through the measuring and purchasing process. My new fireplace doors look and fit great! (Posted on 2/12/2019)
- Found! Majestic replacement doors Review by TR
I have searched all over the internet for years and have never found anyone who could fit my Majestic model. You not only listed my model, you provided excellent customer service and prompt delivery. (Posted on 2/7/2019)
- Thank you for our new fireplace doors Review by Lisa
Thank you for our new fireplace doors. The first order was too big, I talked to Paul and he was very pleasant to work with. Paul sent us new doors that fit this time. Every time I spoke with someone at this company they were very nice to us. I am very happy with this company.
Thanks again, Lisa (Posted on 11/7/2018)
- Perfect Fit and so easy to install Review by JRoo
I wish I would have discovered your website sooner. The door fit perfectly, came in quickly and was so easy to install. The quality was better than expected as well. The updated look it gives my fireplace will bring such a great return on my investment. (Posted on 6/14/2018)
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Easy Install, Looks Great! Review by Maureen
- I was a little hesitant, but this was the best decision. The door fit my fireplace perfectly and installation was easy. The clear glass looks great! (Posted on 6/21/2017)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/30/2014)