You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door
The Madison Masonry Solid Steel Fireplace Door, these doors will last for years.
Laser cutting: Cutting the entire outer frame and doors from a single sheet of thick solid steel and is then plated with a durable heat resistant finish.
Available as an overlap or inside fit.
Note: These doors will not fit over stone.
Up to 44" wide by 31" high and Up to 50" wide by 39" high
For larger sizes and frame widths, give us a call 1-800-897-7175.
The "Madison" fireplace doors are our ultimate fireplace doors for your traditional masonry fireplace.
- Solid Steel Welded Construction 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ on 1-3/4″ steel plate.
- Rugged self aligning hinges for strength and ease of installation.
- Bi-fold Tracked or Full Swing Bi-fold trackless doors
- Available with Grey, Clear or Bronze Tempered Glass with a lifetime warranty
- 14 Beautiful Powder coated finishes
- Optional Air Draft Control allows air flow to help feed the fire.
- Optional Heavy 19 gauge mesh curtain, or 25 gauge mesh fireplace doors for safety and protection.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors
How to Install Masonry Fireplace Doors
- The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOM'S CORNER..........Hey........thanks for joining us today in reviewing The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door. This door is named after a Southern town called Madison located in central Georgia. How does this relate to a masonry glass door? The door has a lot to offer that you dont see as does the town. From trackless doors, for an additional cost you have your choice of two styles of curtains , plus air draft controls, and solid steel metal. If you have questions about this door please call us at 800-897-7175 please do not hesitate to contact us. And if you are in the area stop by Madison..Southern Grace awaits you. Thanks........................................Tom (Posted on 9/10/2014)
- The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tanya - Staff Review
- The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door is a winner! The solid welded steel frame and self lining hinges not only makes installation easy and effortless, but you will wish you had made the decision to get a door years ago. Made to last..... and built for safety, this set of doors is worth it's weight in craftsmanship! (Posted on 8/24/2014)