You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door
The Madison Masonry Solid Steel Fireplace Door, these doors will last for years.
Laser cutting: Cutting the entire outer frame and doors from a single sheet of thick solid steel and is then plated with a durable heat resistant finish.
Available as an overlap or inside fit.
Note: These doors will not fit over stone.
Up to 44" wide by 31" high and Up to 50" wide by 39" high
For larger sizes and frame widths, give us a call 1-800-897-7175.
The "Madison" fireplace doors are our ultimate fireplace doors for your traditional masonry fireplace.
- Solid Steel Welded Construction 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ on 1-3/4″ steel plate.
- Rugged self aligning hinges for strength and ease of installation.
- Bi-fold Tracked or Full Swing Bi-fold trackless doors
- Available with Grey, Clear or Bronze Tempered Glass with a lifetime warranty
- 14 Beautiful Powder coated finishes
- Optional Air Draft Control allows air flow to help feed the fire.
- Optional Heavy 19 gauge mesh curtain, or 25 gauge mesh fireplace doors for safety and protection.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors
How to Install Masonry Fireplace Doors
Write Your Own Review
- The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
TOM'S CORNER..........Hey........thanks for joining us today in reviewing The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door. This door is named after a Southern town called Madison located in central Georgia. How does this relate to a masonry glass door? The door has a lot to offer that you dont see as does the town. From trackless doors, for an additional cost you have your choice of two styles of curtains , plus air draft controls, and solid steel metal. If you have questions about this door please call us at 800-897-7175 please do not hesitate to contact us. And if you are in the area stop by Madison..Southern Grace awaits you. Thanks........................................Tom (Posted on 9/10/2014)
- The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tanya - Staff Review
The Madison Masonry Fireplace Door is a winner! The solid welded steel frame and self lining hinges not only makes installation easy and effortless, but you will wish you had made the decision to get a door years ago. Made to last..... and built for safety, this set of doors is worth it's weight in craftsmanship! (Posted on 8/24/2014)