You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5 Good 2 Review(s)
Replacement Doors for Heatilator Fireplaces
On Sale - Free Shipping
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $229.00
Black Finish With Clear Glass
In Stock: 5 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Made To Fit These Heatilator Models: E36, EC36, BC36R, BC36C, E42, EC42
Don’t have tracks and clips? Please return to our Heatilator category page for other great options for your fireplace.
- Replacement Glass Doors for select model Heatilator Fireplaces.
- Heatilator Model numbers: E36, EC36, BC36R, BC36C, E42, EC42
- Ships Quick. Fully Assembled and ready to snap in
- Available in Black finish
- Tempered 3/16” Safety CLEAR Glass with Finished Safe Edges
- Teflon Bifold Door Guides for Effortless Operation
- Please Remember: Your fireplace must have an existing top track and clips (top right/left), and holes in the bottom left/right and you must have a matching model number in the model tab below
Don’t have track and clips? Please return to our product page for other great options for your fireplace. They are easy to install, and very affordable, next price starting at only $379.00.
The Replacement Glass Doors, are fireplace doors that snap into your fireplace in 5 mins. without any additional hardware needed. See if your Model qualifies under "Choose your Model" tab to the right ------->
We offer unbeatable prices, without compromising on quality, safety, or fitting.
Got questions? Simply call us at 800.897.7175 and speak to a real person. We’re always here to help.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of one year.
|Manf.Brand||Heatilator Brand Model||Fits opening||Quick Ship||Replacement Doors|
|HEATILATOR||E36, EC36||36 x 20 15/16||Yes||Yes|
|HEATILATOR||E39, EC39||39 x 20 15/16|
|HEATILATOR||TD36B, DX36, DX36AI, T588, ST36D, T3600||36 x 20 15/16||Yes|
|HEATILATOR||HD36B, HD36BI||36 x 22 8/16|
|HEATILATOR||A36RH, A36R, A36C, A36CH||36 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||E42, EC42||42 x 20 15/16||Yes||yes|
|HEATILATOR||HD42B, HD42BI||42 x 22 8/16|
|HEATILATOR||TD42B, DX42, DX42AI, ST42A||42 x 22 15/16|
|HEATILATOR||T768, T4200||42 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||A42RH, A42R, A42C, A42CH||42 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||T4800||48 x 28|
The Replacement Glass Doors are model number specific. Please make sure you're model number matchers ours.
Placing your new glass doors into the frame.
Watch the video tutorial
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- TOMS CORNER.....Staff Review by Replacement Glass Doors
- Hey, welcome to Toms Corner. I like this door because it takes me back to the days this door was introduced and it looks almost exactly like the original. When ordering this door you need the model number, please take the time to make sure you have the tracks, the door wont fit without them. Quick shipping, easy installation, sounds like a good deal to me. Have any questions...call us at 800-897-7175, one of our representatives will be glad to assist you. Thanks for visiting our site......................Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Budget Door that Ships Quick Review by Sam (Staff)
- Replacement glass door review
Our replacement glass doors are a great value at a great price. We've been selling these doors for over 10 years and get nothing but compliments on the doors. This is a basic replacement door that will stop the drafts and close up your fireplace.
Pros: Great price, stocked for quick shipping, easy installation.
Cons: These doors do not fit all fireplaces so you have to make sure your fireplace has a model number match. There is no frame with these door so you must have clips for the pens to pop into. These doors only come with clear 3/16” glass.
Bottom line - great solution for budget minded shopper who has a matching fireplace. (Posted on 6/17/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)