You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Z Door for Heatilator Fireplaces
- Lead Time: 28 Days
The Z Door
The Z-Door is an anodized aluminum enclosure with a 7/8" wide frame. It is available as an inside fit only. Air space is allowed on the sides, top, bottom or combination to provide the same air flow as the manufacturer of the zero clearance fireplace.
PLEASE NOTE: Overlap doors can only overlap onto the front black face fireplace, not any finishing material
- The Z Door works on most all metal fireboxes. We only need your fireplace measurements and/or model number.
- Z Door Fireplace Doors are full-surround fireplace doors that are also available in an array of painted finishes.
- Available with CV2 bi-fold tracked doors or FS2 bi-fold full-swing trackless doors.
- Grey, Clear or Bronze Glass Color Options
- Doors Must Be Open While Burning.
Z Door Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Watch the video tutorial
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc.
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
Position the frame in the fireplace and center the frame between the left and right side of the fireplace opening.
It is Important that the frame is installed with the correct side up to insure smooth operation of the doors.
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Door Style: Rectangle
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Frame
Void: Improper Operation or Installation