You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 2 Review(s)
The EZ Door Pro for Heatilator Fireplaces
Lead Time: 24-28 Days
- Picture Shown in Black Frame with Stainless Steel Doors.
- Frame Inserts: Polished, Black, Brushed Silver, Satin.
- Stock Model Numbers Listed are a Guaranteed Fit!
The EZ Door Pro
- Lead Time: 28 Days
- Durable 3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black or Antique Brass Brass Frame Finish
- Polished, Black, Brushed Silver, Satin Frame Insert Finishes
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors or Tracked Doors
- Doors Must Be Opened While Burning.
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- Beautiful Doors; Perfect Fit Review by CLM
I was very concerned about ordering doors online for my fireplace but I wanted USA made doors and so I took a chance. I did speak to a rep on the phone who helped me ensure the colors on the trim I wanted and rep was super nice. Got the doors in the lead time and although the installation instructions were not easy, we did install fairly quickly. I love the look and fit.....hope they last forever. Would definitely recommend this company and their products (Posted on 1/13/2019)
- Beautiful Doors Review by Andy
We wanted a set of doors that had a stainless type look. We were skeptical at first but placed the order for the color choices that are just like the main picture on the website. WOW were were surprised at just how lovely these doors turned out. The installation went quick and we are happy with our new doors. (Posted on 11/14/2018)