You have no items in your shopping cart.
EZ Door for Heatilator Fireplaces
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $419.00
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Black aluminum frame 1 1/8" Width - Tempered 3/16" safety glass
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold Track Doors - opens a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our Heatilator EZ Door Steel is an affordable, comparable option
The EZ Door
Our best value door, custom made for any pre-fab (zero clearance) Fireplace.
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
|Manf.Brand||Heatilator Brand Model||Fits opening||Quick Ship||Replacement Doors|
|HEATILATOR||EL36, EL36I, E36, EC36, HB36A, HB36AI, HR36, HC36||36 x 20 15/16||Yes||Yes|
|HEATILATOR||E39, EC39||39 x 20 15/16||Yes|
|HEATILATOR||TD36B, DX36, DX36AI, T588, ST36D, T3600||36 x 20 15/16||Yes||yes|
|HEATILATOR||HD36B, HD36BI||36 x 22 8/16|
|HEATILATOR||A36RH, A36R, A36C, A36CH||36 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||EL42, EL42I, E42, EC42, HB42A, HB42AI||42 x 20 15/16||Yes|
|HEATILATOR||HD42B, HD42BI||42 x 22 8/16|
|HEATILATOR||TD42B, DX42, DX42AI, ST42A||42 x 22 15/16|
|HEATILATOR||T768, T4200||42 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||A42RH, A42R, A42C, A42CH||42 x 24|
|HEATILATOR||T4800||48 x 28|
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Watch the video tutorial
Photo (left) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc.
Supported Fireplace Model Numbers
A36C --- HE34
A36R --- HE34
A42C -- HE39
A42R -- HE39
DX36 --- HE32
DX36AI --- HE32
DX42 --- HE37
DX42AI --- HE37
E36 --- HE30
E39 --- HE31
E42 --- HE35
EC36 --- HE30
EL36 --- HE30
EC39 --- HE31
EC42 --- HE35
EL42 --- HE35
HB36A --- HE30
HB36AI - HE30
HC36 --- HE30
HD36B --- HE33
HD36BI --- HE33
HD42B --- HE36
HD42BI --- HE36
HR36 --- HE30
ST36D --- HE32
ST42A --- HE37
T3600 --- HE32
T4200 --- HE38
T4800 --- HE40
T588 --- HE32
T768 --- HE38
TD36B --- HE32
TD42B --- HE37
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/25/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam (Staff)
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace
(Posted on 6/17/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)