You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.65 Excellent 3 Review(s)
EZ Door for Heat-N-Glo Fireplaces
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $419.00
In Stock: 5 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- The stylish EZ Door for zero clearance fireplaces has a black aluminum frame 1 1/8" Width - Tempered 3/16" safety glass
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- Great Customer Service! Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/27/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam (Staff)
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace
(Posted on 6/17/2014) (Posted on 11/19/2015)
- Quality Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey.......Welcome to Tom's Corner The EZ Door is one of the best deals listed on the market. If you price other doors that are custom made, it can cost over $500, the EZ Door in comparison is $369 and ships as early as next day to 48 hours for most standard models. Custom orders ship on average in 3 weeks. Now that I have your attention, can you believe this door is aluminum with tempered glass? You will feel the comfort of the door as it reduces air flow around the fireplace keeping the warm air in your house. (Posted on 7/1/2014)