You have no items in your shopping cart.
Straight Plinth Base Pair
We know that some fireplaces don’t fit to standard sizes. When this happens, we utilize Plinths to increase the height of your new fireplace to fit the room. The Straight Plinth blocks are sold in pairs, and differ from the regular Plinth base in color options and style. The goal of this product is to solve your mantel height problem and still keep the gorgeous look of your mantel!
- Protected by our sitewide guarantee
- Made of Solid wood for extra durability
- Available in Unfinished. and Medium Oak Distressed
- Ready to accept paint and stain beautifully.
- These plinths are sold as a pair
- Main Photo shown unfinished.
The Plinth baseblocks are used when the inside height of your mantel needs to be increased. One Plinth Base is used under each leg.
Plinth Block Dimensions
|Plinth Block Pair||602|
|Overall height:||6 1/4"|
|Top width:||8 1/2"|
Available Finish Selection: No. 50 Medium Oak Distressed,