You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
The Daphney MDF Fireplace Shelf
The Daphney MDF (medium density fiberboard) Fireplace Mantel Shelf adds elegance to any fireplace. A more ornate version of our Buttercup Mantel, the Daffodil’s custom dental molding makes it unique.
A smart choice for the DIY homeowner, the Daphney traditional fireplace mantel shelf looks expensive... but it’s not! Budget priced for as low as $159, the Daffodil Mantel Shelf can be hung over the fireplace or on a wall as a perfect spot to display family pictures or accessories
- Protected by our sitewide guarantee
- Available in standard 60" or 72" lengths
- Shelf depth - 8" and Height - 6”
- Ready for paint
- Made in the USA of eco-friendly, durable, lightweight MDF makes it easy to hang.
- Mounting hardware not included
- Quick Shipping on standard sizes.
- Custom orders may require a little more lead time.
Your Daphney Mantel Shelf will arrive pre-sanded, primed and ready to be painted. Whether you choose a crisp white shade of paint or a bold dramatic hue, your painted mantel will complement country, traditional, or contemporary decor. Stylish, affordable, and sturdy, you’ll enjoy your Daphney Mantel Shelf for years.
- The Daffodil Fireplace Mantel Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOM'S CORNER.......Hey..........thanks for visiting Tom's Corner. Need a shelf mantel for your fireplace and you dont want to spend a lot of money but would like a little decorative look?. Then I recommend the Daffodil Fireplace Shelf. The material used in this mantel is called MDF, Medium Density Fiberboard MDF particle board is composed of 95% wood. Over time, the word "MDF" has become a generic name for any dry process fiber board. The board has a smooth surface that is paintable. Do not try to stain this product. TheDaffodil is available in two sizes..60" and 72" in length. You will need to purchase your mounting hardware from a local hardware store.
Ok,as always, If you have any questions please call us at 800-897-7175. Thanks.........Tom
(Posted on 7/16/2014)