You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 2 Review(s)
The Arlington Masonry Fireplace Door
Gauged steel doors and loaded with lots of extras!
- Current Lead Time: 5 Days
- Match Up Your Height And Width Within Preset Frame Size
- Enter Your Measurements So We Can Verify Your Ordered The Right Size.
- See More Great Details On This Door below.
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
The Arlington Masonry: A Great Value with premium features
- Welded 16 Gauge Steel Construction gives you a solid frame that will last for years
- Hidden damper control to help regulate the airflow to your fire
- Door Handles feature an easy to hold grip
- Vintage Iron Powder Coat Frame Finish
- The extra strength of 3/16" Smoked Safety Tempered Glass
- Bi-fold glass doors open 180 degrees for full view of the fire.
- Removable Heavy Duty Mesh Panel Doors for easy installation and cleaning
- Riser Bar
- Made in the USA
Highlighted finished frame dimensions below which includes the overlap fit size is what you will receive.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
With The Arlington masonry fireplace glass doors you can reduce the heat loss and cool air loss up the chimney.
Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
1. Measure in two places for each dimension. (left/right side for height - across the top - across the bottom for width)
2. When placing your order use the smallest measurement.
We are always here to help you in this process and will take the time to get your doors right the first time.
How to Install your Masonry Fireplace Doors
Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, scissors, and measuring tape.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Fully assembled (except door handles)
- Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
- These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8".
Click Here to Download the Owners/Installation Manual: Arlington
- very VERY NICE! Review by Pete
- I came across brickanew.com like most others through a Google Search. My wife and I really liked the pricing and availability of choices that this company had to offer. The Customer Service was also outstanding as I had to call for a question about my order. Great Job! As for the Doors - This is a really well made product and simple to install (just make sure you have a measuring tape!) - No Power Tools needed to install this. I installed this on the 62 year old brick fireplace in our home and what a difference it makes already - a Modern look on an older style fireplace. We had the Fireplace Doors within a week. Final Note - Made in the USA! (Posted on 1/10/2017)
- Beautiful! Review by Tonya
- I absolutely LOVE my fireplace doors. Who knew that having new masonry doors could change the entire look of the room! All the extras on this door make it a great buy! (Posted on 10/10/2016)