You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 3 Review(s)
The Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Door
Current Lead Time: 5 Days
- Match Up Your Height And Width Within Preset Frame Size
- Height Includes 2" Riser
- See More Great Details On This Door below.
- No Customization
The Peachtree Masonry: An Unbelievable Value with premium features
- Welded Steel Construction gives you a solid frame that will last for years
- 2" Wide x 1" Deep 16 Gauge Solid Steel Frame
- Hidden damper control to help regulate the airflow to your fire
- Door Handles feature an easy to hold grip
- This fireplace glass door is available in matte black finish only
- The extra strength of tempered glass in smoked grey
- Bi-fold glass doors open 180 degrees for full view of the fire.
- Removable Heavy Duty Mesh Panel Doors for easy installation and cleaning
- Riser Bar
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
With The Peachtree masonry fireplace glass doors you can reduce the heat loss and cool air loss up the chimney.
Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
1. Measure in two places for each dimension. (left/right side for height - across the top - across the bottom for width)
2. When placing your order use the smallest measurement.
How to Install your Masonry Fireplace Doors
Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, scissors, and measuring tape.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Fully assembled (except door handles)
- Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
- These Glass Fireplace Enclosures are designed as a surface mount and sit outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8".
Click Here to Download the Owners/Installation Manual: Peachtree
- We love the finished product! Review by Mike
We love the finished product! Quality materials, step by step directions are easy to follow. We also bought a new door and the combination is beautiful! We used Misty Harbor paint kit color and purchased the Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Doors.
Highly recommend this company.
Mike (Posted on 4/11/2019)
- The Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tom
- Glad to have you aboard for a review of The Peachtree. Lets get Georgia Peaches out of our minds, there will be time later for a slice of pie covered with ice cream. The Peachtree has proven to be a crowd pleaser for those who have purchased this door. Old fashioned American work ethics are built into the door with pride.. Lots of neat items come standard. And they are at an inexpensive price. On a tight budget but want quality with your purchase..then place your order now, you wont regret it. Now, lets go get some peach pie..you deserve it. ...Tom (Posted on 9/2/2014)
- The Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tanya
- The Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Door is one our best selling doors, not just because of it's price, but also the quality and super fast shipping. This door is a favorite among our masonry customers because of the free heavy duty mesh screen and that it is a quality product made in the USA. I personally love selling this door and have never had an unhappy customer in over 3 years. (Posted on 8/21/2014)