You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
The Heritage Z
Our Top of The Line Door!
Heritage Z Steel Door for ZC Fireplace
The "Heritage" fireplace doors are our ultimate fireplace doors.
Made of solid steel, these doors will last forever.
Also available as an overlap fit.
Note: These doors will not fit over stone.
The Heritage Z Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: 1/4” Welded Steel
Door Style: Rectangle
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Frame
Void: Improper Operation or Installation
The Heritage Z prefab fireplace door has a 1/4" welded steel enclosure with a 1 3/4" wide frame. Heritage Z is also available with bi-fold fireplace doors. You can easily customize the Heritage Z as it is available with different door finishes: tempered bronze, clear or grey tinted glass. Key features of the Heritage Z steel fireplace door at a glance:
- 1/4” Welded Steel Enclosure with a 1 3/4” frame face
- 1" Frame Return Depth
- Available with Bi-fold trackless doors
- Comes standard with two ventilated air slots.
- 1/4” tempered bronze, clear or grey tinted glass
- Overlap Fit only - 3/4" overlap on all sides
- Average Lead Time: 3 Weeks
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc.
Installing the Frame
Tools Needed: Electric Drill, 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 Phillips Screwdriver
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Position the frame in the fireplace and center the frame between the left and right side of the fireplace opening.
It is Important that the frame is installed with the correct side up to insure smooth operation of the doors.
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- The Heritage Z Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOMS CORNER........Hey, welcome to Tom's Corner. We have illustrated some pretty impressive glass doors, but now we offer the cream of the crop. The Heritage Z offers a steel frame that will last for many years. You can choose from 3 different glass colors. Bi-fold door styles are available in a tracked or a free flowing trackless. Trackless doors allow for easy cleaning and removal. As in many deluxe doors, there is a 3-5 week lead time. You wont be disappointed with this door and we guarantee it.
Thank you for visiting Tom's Corner. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us a 800-897-7175. (Posted on 7/7/2014)