You have no items in your shopping cart.
The EZ Fireplace Door
Special Price $399.00
Regular Price: $419.00
In Stock: 15 Day Lead Time
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
Need help measuring?
How to install your prefab doors
Prefab fireplace door FAQ's
The EZ Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- The stylish EZ Door for zero clearance fireplaces has a black aluminum frame 1 1/8" Width - Tempered 3/16" safety glass
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors
Watch the video tutorial
Photo (left) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to email@example.com
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc.
- Wow. Review by Pat Cavanaugh
Perfect fit and instructions were clear as the glass on the doors. I had a minor issue that needed some extra part. It came quickly and we love the doors.
Would order again but have only one fireplace.
Covington WA (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Great Customer Service Review by Satisfied Customer
- We measured and submitted our order for fireplace doors. We had to send them back to exchange them and the process was easy. My husband talked to Paul and he was very nice and we recieved our new doors within the next 2 weeks. Paul called to make sure we got them and they fit. If i could give this company a 10 star review, I would. I highly recommend this company and the customer service is fantastic! Paul went out of his way to help us and you don't get that kind of customer service these days. The fireplace doors are look really great! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Easy Install, Looks Great! Review by Maureen
- I was a little hesitant, but this was the best decision. The door fit my fireplace perfectly and installation was easy. The clear glass looks great! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my Superior fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful
I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!!. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my Majestic fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- The EZ Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey.......Welcome to Tom's Corner.. Thanks for taking the time to review The EZ Door. It should be no surprise this door has quickly become one of our most popular selling doors . The EZ Door is one of the best deals listed on the market. If you price other doors that are custom made, it can cost over $500, the EZ Door in comparison is $369 and ships as early as next day to 48 hours for a standard door . Custom orders ship on average in 3 weeks. Now that I have your attention, can you believe this door is aluminum with tempered glass? You will feel the comfort of the door as it reduces air flow around the fireplace keeping the warm air in your house. The only drawback is, for us to keep the price of the door down and speed up the shipping date, the door glass is only available in clear view.
If you have any questions call us at 800-897-7175 and speak to one of our representatives. We want to be your fireplace door supplier and look forward to your order. Thanks........Tom
(Posted on 7/3/2014)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/25/2014)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam (Staff)
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace
(Posted on 6/17/2014)