You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 18 Review(s)
The EZ Fireplace Door
In Stock: 3 Week Day Lead Time
Fits Dimensions Up to 42w x 22h
The EZ Fireplace Door with Aluminum Frame
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Stylish matte black aluminum frame
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors - bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44" by 22". If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
Frame: 1 1/8" Width Black Anodized Aluminum
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Tempered 3/16" Safety Glass
Warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in materials, workmanship, and glass
Wondering what zero clearance, prefab, manufactured fireplace doors are? How these doors differ from masonry glass doors for your fireplace? Read our guide for zero clearance fireplace glass doors .
How To Measure For Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace Doors
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
How To Install Prefab (Zero Clearance) Fireplace doors
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 1/8 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
- Great place to get new fireplace doors and I didn't even have a model number!!! Review by Lorrie B
Great company to work with. Instructions on how to measure were simple and the doors came very quickly. Good quality. I am very happy with my purchase. (Posted on 3/12/2019)
- Haven't bought yet but very impressed with the customer service Review by TommyBoy
Emailed a local company and they told us we couldn't replace the doors but they would come out and change our sand, paint the doors, add more fake logs and add some glowing embers for $250-300. All WRONG. Just check out the website and you will see you can do it all. The Ordering process went smoothly and soon after they looked over my photos/measurements I emailed in and my doors fit perfectly. (Posted on 2/11/2019)
- We couldn't locate our fireplace model number Review by Steven
Brick Anew helped us get doors and we were unable to locate our model. They took the time to check out our pictures and measurements to be sure the doors we received were an exact fit. Thanks! (Posted on 2/7/2019)
- Easy install and perfect fit. Review by MC
Ordered EZ Door for Majestic Fireplaces but I was nervous about fit. Door arrived ahead of scheduled date. Snap right in and a few screws and you are in business. Awesome!! Great Job!! (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- The team at Brick Anew was great to work with. Review by Steve D
The team at Brick Anew was great to work with. They provided excellent customer service answering all my questions and guiding me through the entire process for purchasing my fireplace doors within budget. Paul was extremely helpful. A special thanks to him. And for any future fireplace needs, I’ll check with Brick-Anew first. Perfect fit! (Posted on 12/18/2018)
- Excellent service to help ensure you buy the correct product Review by Larry
Paul went out of his way to help me decide on the exact measurements needed for my fireplace doors. It wasn’t simply a brief phone call but emails with photographs and follow up continuously. I can’t say enough about how great he was in helping me through this process! Installing the doors was a piece of cake and they look fabulous. (Posted on 12/4/2018)
- Your great reviews convinced me to give you a try! Review by Johnny
Thank you for your great customer service and product! I've searched the big box stores and they do not carry the zero clearance doors I needed. Your return guarantee along with your great reviews convinced me to give you a try. I had no problem fitting your doors! (Posted on 10/16/2018)
- Great Doors Review by Robin
Our older fireplace had a screen but no doors or track. These doors took 15 min to instal and look great! (Posted on 9/22/2018)
- Wow. Review by Pat Cavanaugh
Perfect fit and instructions were clear as the glass on the doors. I had a minor issue that needed some extra part. It came quickly and we love the doors.
Would order again but have only one fireplace.
Covington WA (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Great Customer Service Review by Satisfied Customer
- We measured and submitted our order for fireplace doors. We had to send them back to exchange them and the process was easy. My husband talked to Paul and he was very nice and we recieved our new doors within the next 2 weeks. Paul called to make sure we got them and they fit. If i could give this company a 10 star review, I would. I highly recommend this company and the customer service is fantastic! Paul went out of his way to help us and you don't get that kind of customer service these days. The fireplace doors are look really great! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Easy Install, Looks Great! Review by Maureen
- I was a little hesitant, but this was the best decision. The door fit my fireplace perfectly and installation was easy. The clear glass looks great! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- EZ Door Really is. Review by Poppy Clark
- I received the EZ Door for my Superior fireplace. It really is so easy that a Grandpa can do it in less than 30 minutes (after reviewing instructions). It is beautiful and operates flawlessly. Grandma is impressed and happy. We got real dollar value on this purchase. Thank you for such a good product and price. (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- The EZ Doors look fabulous and were so easy to install!! Review by Michele A. (Guyton, GA)
- I love the EZ Doors. They look fantastic and a perfect fit. We have a wood burning fireplace and have been looking for doors for a while. I'm so thankful
I found your website. I wanted doors to keep the warm air in during the cold months. The doors look fabulous and were so easy install. I loved dealing with Paul in your customer service department. It was very difficult to find doors in my area. It seemed like no one wanted to help me. I was so happy when I found your website with a great product and fantastic customer service!!. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- EASY TO INSTALL! Review by Shannon B. (Boilingbrook, Illinois)
- I purchased the EZ Door for my Majestic fireplace. It was really easy to install and is made of quality materials. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- The EZ Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey.......Welcome to Tom's Corner.. Thanks for taking the time to review The EZ Door. It should be no surprise this door has quickly become one of our most popular selling doors . The EZ Door is one of the best deals listed on the market. If you price other doors that are custom made, it can cost over $500, the EZ Door in comparison is $369 and ships as early as next day to 48 hours for a standard door . Custom orders ship on average in 3 weeks. Now that I have your attention, can you believe this door is aluminum with tempered glass? You will feel the comfort of the door as it reduces air flow around the fireplace keeping the warm air in your house. The only drawback is, for us to keep the price of the door down and speed up the shipping date, the door glass is only available in clear view.
If you have any questions call us at 800-897-7175 and speak to one of our representatives. We want to be your fireplace door supplier and look forward to your order. Thanks........Tom
(Posted on 7/3/2014)
- Great Customer Service Review by David - Princeton Junction, NJ
- "My initial fears of buying my fireplace doors online were quickly laid to rest. The time spent rechecking and questions ask of me, made me more comfortable. Brick Anew's showed concern for making it right the first time! Great product, quality service." (Posted on 6/25/2014)
- Best Value Prefab Door on the Market Review by Sam (Staff)
- The EZ door is the lowest priced custom made door in the country. We maintain a stock inventory of doors for the most common manufactured fireplaces that can usually ship within 24 hours. We can also make you a custom door for your fireplace that will typically ship in 2 to 3 weeks. The EZ Door is a basic door that will stop the drafts and features clear 3/16” glass and tracked bifold doors.
Pro’s: Price, value, leadtime, and Custom Made in the USA. Compare this door across all of the Internet or your local shops and you will not find a better value - we guarantee it.
Con’s: Basic door with no upgrades or options.
Bottom Line: A great basic door for shopper’s looking for an economical solution for any prefab fireplace
(Posted on 6/17/2014)
- Great price Review by Bill
The doors look great and it was an easy installation. (Posted on 12/24/2013)