Georgian Bifold Masonry Fireplace Doors
The Georgian Bifold Masonry Fireplace Doors
$919.00+ Free Shipping
- LEAD TIME: 28 DAYS
The Georgian Bifold Masonry Fireplace Doors are designed to complement any home decor.
- Durable Welded Aluminum frame is 1/8” with a 2” channel enclosure.
- Full Swing Bifold Trackless Doors
- Contemporary style door can be fitted for Inside or Overlap fit.
- 15 Beautiful Powder Coat Finishes
- Fits Most Masonry Fireplaces up to 44w" x 31h"
- Two beautiful handle style options
- Free 19 Gauge Mesh Curtains For Safety and Protection
- Bronze, Grey or Clear Glass with a Lifetime Glass Warranty
- The maximum overlap for this frame is 1 1/2" for sides
- NOTE: DOORS MUST BE OPEN WHILE BURNING
The Georgian contemporary masonry fireplace door is handcrafted in Akron, Ohio.
If you are looking for a classic style that will stand the test of time, look no further than the Georgian masonry fireplace door.
It can be fitted for an "Inside" or "Overlap" fit (we add 3" to the width and 3/4" to the opening size for an overlap fit) . The depth of the frame is 1 inch, so there must be enough room to slide the frame back inside the fireplace opening to ensure a flush fit for an "Inside fit".
NOTE: Customer requiring larger size doors will need to call for a quote. Overlap and Inside prices may vary depending on individual needs.
Available in a wide range of fireplace door color finishes and two handle style options.
INSTALL HARDWARE INCLUDES:
Four (4) ¼ -20 X 1- ¼” Set-Screws TOOLS NEEDED: ¼” Wrench
1. Center enclosure against the fireplace opening.
2. Insert the Set-Screws into the Tinnerman Nuts, see Figure
3, Back View for Georgian. Tighten the Set-Screws using a 1/4” Wrench until frame is secure.
Lifetime Warranty on Glass Doors
10 Year Frame Warranty