You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vented Natural Gas Logs
A radiant flame indistinguishable from a real wood-burning fire. Vented natural gas logs must be burned in a fireplace that is capable of burning real wood and have the damper open during operation. Stemming from their open damper requirements, vented solutions disburse most of their convective heat through the chimney. While radiantly heating your house and guests, these logs are far more decorative than they are conducive. With indisputable realness, a vented flame perfectly complements the most elegant hearths and mantels.
- Free Shipping on all models.
- Realistic flame pattern resembling a real wood-burning fire.
- Higher flames than ventless (vent free) logs
- Typically vented natural gas log systems flame dances and wraps around logs like real wood.
- CO2 detector is not required.
- Almost all of the smell will go up the chimney.
- Questions - Call 800.897.7175
- More Information on Vented Gas Logs
Charred American Oak Vented Natural Gas Logs with G45 Burner
These carefully crafted log sets will bring real warmth and rich ambiance into your home.
Richly Detailed, Hand-Painted and Molded from Real Logs.
Richly Detailed, Hand-Painted and Molded from Real Logs and Efficient Burner System.