You have no items in your shopping cart.
EZ Door Plus
Upgraded Hardware, Glass, and Options.
In Stock: 28 day lead time on doors
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
The EZ Door Plus
The EZ Door Plus works on any metal firebox, we only need your fireplace measurements or model number.
"EZ Door Plus" Fireplace Doors are full-surround fireplace doors that are also available in an array of painted finishes.
EZ Door Plus Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Frame
The EZ Door Plus adds a touch of elegance to any zero clearance fireplace. Choose this functional EZ Door Plus with bi-fold glass fireplace doors, just check all its features:
- Lead Time: 14-21 Business Days
- Durable 3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black Finish
- Upgradable to a Powder Coat Painted Finish
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors
The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Watch the video tutorial
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 - Phillips Screwdriver
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to email@example.com
Where to Measure
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit. This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed. Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, stone, marble, slate, tile, etc.
Photo (left) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
The EZ Door Plus uses a Trackless Bi-Fold Door to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
Position the frame in the fireplace and center the frame between the left and right side of the fireplace opening.
It is Important that the frame is installed with the correct side up to insure smooth operation of the doors.
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- Mesh Doors A Fantastic Idea If You Burn Real Wood Review by Wendy (Staff)
- These 1/8" steel Mesh Doors are made to fit your firebox opening. This mesh unit has cabinet style doors and can be used alone or will fit right behind some glass fireplace doors. I like the fact that these mesh doors are secured in the fireplace opening. Unlike a free-standing screen or hanging mesh curtain, the top, bottom, and sides are secure so logs can't roll out and small children and pets can't get into the firebox. And how frustrating is it when the rusty old mesh curtain gets stuck and won't close completely? Or your free-standing screen gets knocked over? The Special Z Glass Doors work great with these mesh doors, so you might want to order both at the same time. If you burn real wood, I HIGHLY recommend these mesh doors!! You will be glad you did! (Posted on 2/26/2015)
- EZ Door Plus A Great Value Review by Wendy (Staff)
- The Standard Black EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors rank as one of the top fireplace doors, in my opinion. The 3/4" aluminum frame installs easily inside the firebox with a couple of brackets. The glass comes in clear, bronze or gray tinted for no extra charge. (The tinted glass is a good way to hide soot and burned logs from your last fire.) I like the way the "full swing" doors pop out of the frame and can be folded back on each side while the fire is burning to give a full, unobstructed view of the fire. All you have to do is measure your firebox length and width and order these doors. Usually there's no charge for custom orders unless your fireplace opening is really large. Just check with our customer service team and they will be able to help you if you have questions on measuring or ordering. These doors aren't the cheapest but they're not the most expensive either. The manufacturer, Thermo-rite, has been around at least 20 years and makes reliable products. There's a five year warranty on the frame and a lifetime warranty on the glass. For the price and the quality, I think you get a lot of bang for your buck with the EZ Doors Plus! (Posted on 2/25/2015)
- EZ Door Plus Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey Welcome to Tom's Corner. What makes the EZ Door Plus one of the best doors manufactured is.....service,5 year warranty on the frame, lifetime glass warranty,top of the line quality. Trackless bi-fold glass door, is precision made and available in different colors at a small price. Shipment averages around 3 weeks and in some cases within 2 weeks.
I hope this information helps you, please contact one of our representatives at 800-897-7175 if we can answer any questions. Thanks......Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Best price, great warranty and good quality. Review by Tanya - Brick Anew Customer Service Specialist
- The EZ Door Plus is a quality door at a great price. With a lifetime glass warranty plus a five year warranty on the frame, makes this replacement door even more appealing. The reason I love to sell this door is because of the warranty and the safety this door provides. As the mother of a young boy, sometimes toys end up where they shouldn't, if my glass breaks, one quick call to Brick Anew and replacement glass pane’s are on the way in no time. I also love the ability to clean behind the glass doors. With the Special Z’s trackless bi-fold doors I am not bumping elbows with doors while I clean making cleaning out the soot from the previous nights fire easier too. Best price, great warranty and good quality. (Posted on 6/11/2013)