You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 7 Review(s)
EZ Door Plus
Upgraded Hardware, Glass, and Options.
In Stock: 28 day lead time on doors
The EZ Door Plus
- Lead Time: 28 Days
- Durable3/4" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Complimentary Black Finish
- Upgradable to a Powder Coat Painted Finish
- 1/4 Inch Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- BiFold Trackless Doors
- Doors Must Be Opened While Burning.
The EZ Door Plus Features:
Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Beautiful optional powder coat frame finishes.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Glass: Tempered - Lifetime Warranty
Frame: 10 Year Warranty
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
How to Install the EZ Door Plus
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- I love my new doors Review by Cedric M
Tanya and Paul went the extra mile to get my measurements correct by viewing my pictures. I was confident through the entire door ordering process, confirmation and they were there when I needed to ask a few install questions. I love my new doors. Thanks! (Posted on 12/18/2018)
- Super easy and looks great Review by Dan Higgins
Received the glass door kit today, it is a perfect fit! I am so impressed with how nice it looks, thank you for offering this product. (Posted on 11/28/2018)
- We Absolutely LOVE our new fireplace doors! Review by Sally Y.
The process to order was easy, the staff was friendly and we only wish we had done this years ago. Thank you Brick Anew! (Posted on 8/6/2018)
- Mesh Doors A Fantastic Idea If You Burn Real Wood Review by Wendy (Staff)
- These 1/8" steel Mesh Doors are made to fit your firebox opening. This mesh unit has cabinet style doors and can be used alone or will fit right behind some glass fireplace doors. I like the fact that these mesh doors are secured in the fireplace opening. Unlike a free-standing screen or hanging mesh curtain, the top, bottom, and sides are secure so logs can't roll out and small children and pets can't get into the firebox. And how frustrating is it when the rusty old mesh curtain gets stuck and won't close completely? Or your free-standing screen gets knocked over? The Special Z Glass Doors work great with these mesh doors, so you might want to order both at the same time. If you burn real wood, I HIGHLY recommend these mesh doors!! You will be glad you did! (Posted on 2/26/2015)
- EZ Door Plus A Great Value Review by Wendy (Staff)
- The Standard Black EZ Door Plus Fireplace Doors rank as one of the top fireplace doors, in my opinion. The 3/4" aluminum frame installs easily inside the firebox with a couple of brackets. The glass comes in clear, bronze or gray tinted for no extra charge. (The tinted glass is a good way to hide soot and burned logs from your last fire.) I like the way the "full swing" doors pop out of the frame and can be folded back on each side while the fire is burning to give a full, unobstructed view of the fire. All you have to do is measure your firebox length and width and order these doors. Usually there's no charge for custom orders unless your fireplace opening is really large. Just check with our customer service team and they will be able to help you if you have questions on measuring or ordering. These doors aren't the cheapest but they're not the most expensive either. The manufacturer, Thermo-rite, has been around at least 20 years and makes reliable products. There's a five year warranty on the frame and a lifetime warranty on the glass. For the price and the quality, I think you get a lot of bang for your buck with the EZ Doors Plus! (Posted on 2/25/2015)
- EZ Door Plus Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey Welcome to Tom's Corner. What makes the EZ Door Plus one of the best doors manufactured is.....service,5 year warranty on the frame, lifetime glass warranty,top of the line quality. Trackless bi-fold glass door, is precision made and available in different colors at a small price. Shipment averages around 3 weeks and in some cases within 2 weeks.
I hope this information helps you, please contact one of our representatives at 800-897-7175 if we can answer any questions. Thanks......Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Best price, great warranty and good quality. Review by Tanya - Brick Anew Customer Service Specialist
- The EZ Door Plus is a quality door at a great price. With a lifetime glass warranty plus a five year warranty on the frame, makes this replacement door even more appealing. The reason I love to sell this door is because of the warranty and the safety this door provides. As the mother of a young boy, sometimes toys end up where they shouldn't, if my glass breaks, one quick call to Brick Anew and replacement glass pane’s are on the way in no time. I also love the ability to clean behind the glass doors. With the Special Z’s trackless bi-fold doors I am not bumping elbows with doors while I clean making cleaning out the soot from the previous nights fire easier too. Best price, great warranty and good quality. (Posted on 6/11/2013)