You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replacement Glass Doors
Compare to Other Doors Retailing For $300+
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $229.00
Black Finish With Clear Glass
In Stock: 5 Day Lead Time for Standard Sizes
Fits Select Heatilator, Superior and Lennox Fireplaces
Fits Heatilator Model numbers: E36, EC36, BC36R, BC36C, E42
Fits Superior/Lennox Model numbers: BC36, BC42, BR36, BRI36, BR42, HC36, HC42, RD36, RD42, B40, BBV36, BBV42
Your fireplace must have existing tracks and clips, and you must have a matching model number
The Replacement Glass Doors, are fireplace doors that snap into your fireplace in 5 mins. without any additional hardware needed. See if your Model qualifies under "Choose your Model"
We offer unbeatable prices, without compromising on quality, safety, or fitting.
Got questions? Simply call us at 800.897.7175 and speak to a real person. We’re always here to help.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black, Brass, or Brush Stainless
Fireplace Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 3/16"
Warranty - against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of one year.
- Quick ship. Fully Assembled and ready to snap in
- Replacement Glass Doors for select model Heatilator, Lennox and Superior Fireplaces.
- Our high quality replacement fireplace doors are shipped within 48 hrs, they are fully assembled and ready to snap in
- Available in Black Finish, Anodized Aluminum
- Tempered 3/16” Safety CLEAR Glass with Finished Safe Edges
- Teflon Bifold Door Guides for Effortless Operation
- Please Remember: Your fireplace must have existing tracks and clips, and you must have a matching model number in the model tab below
Don’t have tracks and clips? Please check out our collection of high quality zero clearance glass doors for your fireplace. They are easy to install, and very affordable, next price starting at only $389.00.
The Replacement Glass Doors are model number specific. Please make sure you're model number matches ours.
Placing your new glass doors into the frame.
Watch the video tutorial
Attaching the Doors
With the handle at the top (handles must be at the top) fold door together, and locate the bottom door pivot pin.
With panel door at 45 degree angle, place door pivot pin into the frame bottom receiving hole clip.
- Replacement Glass Doors Review by Tom (Staff)
- I like this door because it takes me back to the days this door was introduced and it looks almost exactly like the original. When ordering this door you need the model number, please take the time to make sure you have tracks on your door frame, the doors wont fit without them. Quick shipping, easy installation, sounds like a good deal to me. Have any questions...call us at 800-897-7175, one of our representatives will be glad to assist you. Thanks for visiting our site! (Posted on 1/3/2018)
- Replacement Glass Doors Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- Hey, welcome to Toms Corner. I like this door because it takes me back to the days this door was introduced and it looks almost exactly like the original. When ordering this door you need the model number, please take the time to make sure you have the tracks, the door wont fit without them. Quick shipping, easy installation, sounds like a good deal to me. Have any questions...call us at 800-897-7175, one of our representatives will be glad to assist you. Thanks for visiting our site......................Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Budget Door that Ships Quick Review by Sam (Staff)
- Replacement glass door review
Our replacement glass doors are a great value at a great price. We've been selling these doors for over 10 years and get nothing but compliments on the doors. This is a basic replacement door that will stop the drafts and close up your fireplace.
Pros: Great price, stocked for quick shipping, easy installation.
Cons: These doors do not fit all fireplaces so you have to make sure your fireplace has a model number match. There is no frame with these door so you must have clips for the pens to pop into. These doors only come with clear 3/16” glass.
Bottom line - great solution for budget minded shopper who has a matching fireplace. (Posted on 6/17/2014)
- Great Product and Easy Installation Review by Paul
- As a homeowner, I found this product so easy to install - 5 minutes! (Posted on 12/24/2013)