You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 79 Review(s)
Brick Anew Fireplace Paint Kit
All-in-one fireplace brick painting kit for a real brick look. Includes instructional DVD and all necessary tools.
✅ Works on exterior brick
✅ Brick-Anew can be applied over previously painted brick as well as brick that has never been painted
Since 1997, tried, proven fireplace painting method that stands the test of time.
Hailed by homeowners, Brick-Anew has updated thousands of fireplaces across the U.S. We’re so confident about the results that we offer a No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee. Brick-Anew Fireplace Paint Kit is so popular today because it easily allows you to change the color of fireplace brick, with the texture, look, and feel of natural brick. All types of brick, even if previously painted! Brick-Anew can help you achieve that natural stone look.
Have a stone fireplace? Check out our Kit for Stone fireplaces!
One kit covers approximately 60 Square Feet.
- 60-80 Sq Ft. 1 Kit and 1 extra base coat sealer.
- 80-100 Sq Ft. 1 kit, 2 extra base coat sealers.
- 100-120 Sq Ft. order 2 Complete kits.
- 2 containers of base coat sealer, 4 undertone colors
- 1 paint tray, 2 rollers, 1 cleaning sponge, 1 roll of masking tape
- Instructional DVD showing how to get the professional look of real brick
More Information on our Brick Anew Paint Colors
Transform your fireplace in 5 Easy Steps
Read More about Brick Anew unique fireplace painting techniques and see how in 5 easy steps you can transform your old brick today.
Brick Anew Paint Kit: Whats Included
Brick-Anew Paint Colors
Painting A Brick Fireplace with Brick Anew
Interview with Brick Anew Owner
- So thankful for your product Review by Jilly
I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner! The transformation to our living room is wonderful. I chose twilight taupe, and it really livens up the room--such an improvement over the tired, depressing red brick. It was easy to use, and allows for your personal creativity in how much of the layers to do. Fantastic product--thank you! (Posted on 4/17/2019)
- I’m so proud and happy with the results from using your product. Review by Maxine in Tampa
I’m so proud and happy with the results from using your product. Thank you.
For five years I’ve been looking at a solid wall of dark orange brick that dominated the living room. This was the last surface in my 1977 built house that had not been updated/renovated because I just had no confidence in how to approach it.
Tackling this monster 135 sq ft wall was a lot of work, but well worth it. I chose the frosted sunshine and could not be happier. I think it worked out perfectly, so here are the pictures for others to see.
I highly recommend this product
Maxine (Posted on 4/11/2019)
- Highly recommend this company. Review by Mike H
We love the finished product! Quality materials, step by step directions are easy to follow. We also bought a new door and the combination is beautiful! We used Misty Harbor and purchased the Peachtree Masonry Fireplace Doors.
Highly recommend this company.
Mike (Posted on 4/11/2019)
- Completion of project fireplace! Review by Larry
Just wanted you to know that our fireplace came out absolutely awesome. We purchased the Misty Harbor kit and followed your easy to understand instructions. The guy with two left thumbs got some pretty flattering compliments as they could not believe I did it myself. I wholeheartedly recommend your product to anyone, left thumbs or not, to buy it and use it without question. Thanks so much. (Posted on 4/1/2019)
- Awesome experience Review by Cindy
Best thing we could have done. It updated our dark fireplace and made it come alive with the lighter colors. I thought the price was a little expensive but after seeing the results, very much worth the money. It turned out beautiful. My husband and several friends were NOT fans of "painting brick". After seeing what Brick Anew did for us, they are now "Believers"!! Its more than taking a gallon of paint, putting one color on, and saying, "I painted my fireplace" Their kit is so much more than that. If I had to pick one word to describe the product, genius. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to update your fireplace and bring it to life. 100% satisfied. If ask to do it again, absolutely. Thank you Brick Anew, We love our new fireplace . (Posted on 3/15/2019)
- Scared to try and now my mind is blown! Review by Kitti L
I did the Misty harbor fireplace refinishing paint system from brick anew. I was apprehensive and thought it was overpriced. After it was all said and done I'm happy I did it. It was so worth the cost. I recommend them to anyone refinishing their fireplace. (Posted on 3/12/2019)
- Love my new fireplace Review by Mary
What a transformation. From a flat dull clay pot color to a beautiful stone look in one day. Couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend. I used the taupe and it was perfect (Posted on 3/11/2019)
- Would Highly Recommend this product Review by TAMRA
I have been wanting to update my fireplace for the past couple of years but was a little nervous about a paint job, I did not want it to look like painted brick that all ran together and had a shiny look to it . I started researching many different how to paint brick videos and came across one that talked about this kit called Brick-Anew, I read every one of the reviews and watched the video and really liked the before and after pictures. I liked it that they have only 3 choices to pick from on the kits and finally decided to purchase the kit. I bought the kit and the sealant for I wanted to seal the brick so it would last longer. I am a 53yr old female and I am here to tell you this product was easy to use and the results to me were impressive. I started the product at 9am and other than the sealant I had completely finished the product the same day at 6 pm, now keep in mind my fireplace is huge it almost completely covers one wall and I did take some small breaks to allow each step to completely dry in between the coats. I have had some many compliments and I am very proud of my accomplishment . it was very easy to apply and I watched the video online before I started but to be honest I think it is so easy it would really hard to mess it up. I have told everyone I know about this kit and just want to say do not be afraid that you can not do it because it is truly very easy. I used the Twilight Taupe and due to We have an Insert in our fireplace I wanted to match my Mantle with the Black Insert so I stained my Mantle an Ebony and I absolutely Love it !!! My family and friends and co-workers say it just gave the brick a very clean and nice look and a couple of them are looking in to maybe re-doing their fireplace brick. (Posted on 2/24/2019)
- Amazing Transformation Review by Mayiva
I was so afraid to “do it wrong” but there is no way to do it wrong! My fireplace went from an old outdated, hide from view fireplace to the centerpiece of my living room!!! The new look is stunning! (Posted on 2/13/2019)
- As Advertised and More!!! Review by DC
Was skeptical about using a product that seemed like it would require a lot of artistic ability - which I don’t have. But the process was very straight forward and the results are amazing!!! Wish I would have done it years ago! (Posted on 2/11/2019)
- Great product Review by brandon
Looks so much better than just painting a fireplace white, and a lot easier than a brick overlay. Very good customer service, couldn’t be happier. (Posted on 2/6/2019)
- Pleasantly surprised and love my new fireplace Review by JS
I was very close to white washing my red brick fireplace. After learning about Brick-A-New we decided to give it a try. We used the misty habor kit and everything was very straight forward. The video helped a ton and we are thrilled with the outcome. I was nervous through the individual steps but it all came together beautifully in the last step! (Posted on 1/25/2019)
- We love how our fireplace turned out! Review by Dianna B.
I used the misty harbor kit. It changed the look of our whole living room. I had a couple of questions and the customer service team was right there to help me! Thank you! (Posted on 11/6/2018)
- Love our new fireplace!!! Review by Carolyn S.
My fiance and I recently purchased our first house which is an older ranch style. The fireplace had dark, ugly brick. With our wedding coming up, we didn't have a lot of money to spend to get it remodeled. So when we found Brick-Anew we were so happy! Our fireplace turned out great. And we're so excited that our project is featured in the Brick-Anew paint video https://www.brick-anew.com/ (Posted on 11/1/2018)
- Thanks for he great paint kit!! Review by Shawn H.
We are so pleased with how our fireplace turned out! (Posted on 11/1/2018)
- I couldn't be happier with my new fireplace! Review by Jacqueline
I used the twilight taupe paint kit - It completely changed the look of my living room! The new color makes my room look brighter, bigger and more inviting! It is beautiful! The directions and video were easy to follow and the Brick-Anew customer service team responded promptly to all my questions and provided me with helpful suggestions! I would recommend this product to anyone! (Posted on 10/27/2018)
- Brick-Anew Kit Rocks!!! Review by Tammy S.
One day of painting this old fireplace and what a huge transformation! I had many quotes for thousands of dollars. Here is $199 very well spent. (Posted on 10/27/2018)
- Our nasty, gross- looking fireplace finally has a new look!! Review by Melanie Y.
My weekend project. We loved the idea of giving our old fireplace a new look on a budget. We have used this product before so as soon as I pulled up to our new home and saw the fireplace, I ordered another kit. (Posted on 10/26/2018)
- I Love It!!!!! Review by Kathy C.
I love my new fireplace!! Thanks, Brick-Anew! (Posted on 10/26/2018)
- Finally! Review by Alice
It’s been 6 years since since I bought your product. Many times I asked my husband if I could paint the fireplace and one day he relented and I quickly ordered the twilight taupe but as soon as I got it he changed his mind...again. I put the kit under my bed and waited, asking infrequently. About a year later I asked him again and reminded him I’d had his permission before I bought it and he finally said ok. I can’t tell you how much he loves it!! He tells everyone proudly, my wife did the fireplace! It turned out beautiful and natural looking. Does not look painted! Brightened my room dramatically!! (Posted on 10/17/2018)
- My clients are very happy!! Review by Brockman Painting
Brick-Anew is an amazing product. Easy to apply. My clients are very happy!
Thank you (Posted on 10/16/2018)
- Great product!! Review by Joel R.
Application was easy when following instructions. Have to stop and view results every time I pass thru the den! Thanks! (Posted on 10/16/2018)
- Wow!! I wish I had know about Brick-Anew years ago!!! Review by Mary E.
What a difference Brick-Anew made in our basement family room! I initially thought the price was a bit high, however after contacting a painter who have me a price of over $1000 I reconsidered. I cant wait for him to come back to my house to work on another project in a couple of weeks so I can show him my fireplace! Believe me, if I can pull this off, anyone can. My husband and my family love it!!!! (Posted on 10/16/2018)
- LOVED THIS purchasing again Review by MM
I purchased this but was wary on ruining the current brick and having to have to buy tile or something to cover up my mistake, waited a year. One day hubby and I just went for it, and we LOVE the look. It came out perfect, in-fact our fireplace has 100 shares on Pinterest. We are purchasing again to do the exterior brick of the house now. What a time and money saver!!! Don't hesitate! Just do it! (Posted on 10/3/2018)
- Great product Review by Glenn Brockman
Brick Anew is an amazing product. Easy to apply. My clients were very happy. Thank you. Brockman Painting LLC. (Posted on 10/1/2018)
- This is best home improvement I've done!!! Review by Nick G.
It took me a year to decide and the only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. We're selling our home and I got the best compliments from the appraiser about the look of the new fireplace. I've told everyone about your product! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I'm so happy with the results Review by Barb
I bought the misty harbor kit. I was worried I couldn't do it but was going to try anyway. Once I started I wanted to keep going. I'm so happy with the results. My husband made a new mantel. I would recommend this product. It's easy to do and you can't make a mistake. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- Try it! You won't be disappointed!! Review by Tracy M.
We were so ready to update our red /orange tone brick on our fireplace. I saw a lady on youtube using Brick-Anew and it looked amazing. The investment seemed like a lot of money at first but we are so glad we decided to try it. We used the twilight taupe and it took only 1 weekend to complete. Easy to do and you can customize it with the colors in the kit. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I've amazed myself not to mention my family!! Review by Pat C.
I'm happy to report that my project is finished and I've amazed myself not to mention my family! HAHA The video was invaluable. I referred to it every step of the way. The downside is now I have to redecorate my room! Shared your product with friends so there may be more Brick-Anew customers. thanks for checking on me. Speaks highly of your company. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- It is AMAZING how the layers of color make it look like brand new brick Review by Kevin M.
After a few searches about painting a brick fireplace, I ran across Brick-Anew so I decided to try it out. I put on the base coat as soon as it came because I was excited to see the change in color. It was awesome! When I was finished with the entire process, I can't tell you how much it changed the room. I'm so happy with the result and I recommend it to everyone! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I LOVE the results Review by Josh G.
I'm so happy with the way my fireplace turned out! I already have people asking what product I used to make it look this amazing. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- We highly recommend this product Review by Jean A.
We loved the Brick-Anew product. So easy to use and we love the results :) We highly recommend this product! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I'm so happy with the outcome! Review by Pam F.
I'm so happy with the outcome! It was easy and the room looks so much brighter, bigger and nicer! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- It was fun and I'm happy with the results! Review by Linda S.
Thanks for keeping in touch throughout the project. It was fun and I'm happy with the results! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I love our fireplace transformation! Review by Lauren W.
I found out about Brick-Anew from my mother because she had used it on her fireplace and it came out great. We absolutely love the final results and it was easy enough for anyone to do even if you are not artistic like me! Definitely recommend Brick-Anew!! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I'm so happy with the results Review by Ruth K.
My family room in the basement was getting a much needed face lift and a color change. Once the gray walls were done, I realized the red brick fireplace seemed dark and dull. I found Brick-Anew on the internet and went with the Misty Harbor color. Used 1 kit with an extra base coat. I'm so happy with the results. Special shout out to Wendy for her great customer service! They are there for any questions you have so don't hesitate to contact them. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I'm a happy camper after applying Brick-Anew to my dull brick fireplace. Review by Sandra T.
The service at Brick-Anew was great. All my questions were answered before I placed my order so when the product arrived I was ready to go. I received texts asking if I needed help (which I didn't) The application was simple and fun. I love the new look. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I would use Brick-Anew again in a heartbeat!! Review by Amy T.
The Brick-Anew system has transformed my dark room into a cheerful updated area I enjoy spending more time in now. It was so easy to achieve a real brick-like finish. The video along with the step by step guide helped make it fun and not daunting. I would use Brick-Anew again in a heartbeat! And recommend it to everyone!! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I'm happy with the way it turned out! Review by Victor S.
I was skeptical but I said, "What the heck!" I saw the DIY gal on youtube do her fireplace and it turned out awesome so I decided to give it the ole college try! I'm happy with the way it turned out! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- We are pleased with the results! Review by Julia K.
We are pleased with the results. My husband and I did our fireplace together as a "Weekend Warrior" project. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- Brick-Anew is a great product! Review by Dena E.
I was afraid to start this project because my husband was very leery of making such a drastic change but the Brick-Anew kit made it so easy and everything was provided!! I had fun showing my creative side. Would definitely recommend. Brick-Anew is a great product! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- Love the final look!! Review by Christine G.
We have a wood stove and a brick wall behind it. All the products were shipped promptly and neatly. The video was very helpful as were the instructions. We followed the clear, step by step instructions and finished the project much quicker than anticipated. Love the final look! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- This product is so easy to use Review by Pamela P.
After some quick research, I came across Brick-Anew and decided to purchase it after looking at some of the before/after pictures on their website. My fireplace is not that big but I've been looking to update it for a long time but when you try to paint brick so many things can go wrong i was cautious in my choices. This product is so easy to use and comes with complete instructions and video. I was good to go after reviewing them. I was very happy with the results! Receiving my kit was quick and easy. It was also nice to hear from Wendy asking how things turned out. (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- I couldn't be happier with my new fireplace!! Review by Jacqueline B.
I used the twilight taupe paint kit and it completely changed the look of my living room! The new color makes my room look brighter, bigger, and more inviting. It's beautiful! Before starting the process, I watched the video to make sure I applied the paint coats properly. i also referred to the video and easy to follow instructions throughout the process. In addition to the directions and the video, the support provided by the Brick-Anew customer service team was amazing. They responded to all my questions and provided me with helpful suggestions. I would recommend this product to anyone! (Posted on 9/25/2018)
- Our project turned out so well Review by Sandra Gulban
I am so happy with the way my fireplace turned out! I already have people asking me what product I used to make it look this amazing. I've been highly recommending your company and letting them know how amazing your customer service is as well. Thank you Brick Anew! (Posted on 9/4/2018)
- WOW! Review by Rose W.
Wow! It's like someone renovated our entire living room. Who knew Brick Anew could totally lighten and brighten a room so much that guests thought we had and HGTV reno. Thanks so much for a wonderful product! (Posted on 8/28/2018)
- We did THREE fireplaces in our home. Review by Meg M
Brick Anew has totally transformed all three rooms and we couldn't be happier! What a great, easy to follow project. We love how they all turned out. (Posted on 8/8/2018)
- We LOVE our Brick Anew Fireplace. Review by Valerie
We could not be happier with the results of our project. It was easy to do and turned out beautiful. What an awesome product! (Posted on 8/7/2018)
- Looks fantastic! Review by Sandy D.
I just love the look. What an improvement in my family room. I was very nervous to start putting on the basecoat, but it turned out fantastic!!!! (Posted on 7/25/2018)
- Absolutely Fantastic Product Review by Patty D.
After looking at my drab and dreary fireplace for nearly 2 decades we found your product. It has changed the entire look and feel of our living room! Thank you for such a great product. (Posted on 7/19/2018)
- Wow! Amazing. Review by Beth
My husband and I were so thrilled when we got the Brick Anew paint kit but our excitement escalated once we finished the project. Wow. What an amazing difference. Thanks Brick Anew! (Posted on 6/27/2018)
- Brick Anew Fireplace Paint Success Review by Louise Holly
We couldn’t be happier with the Bric-anew product. We reviewed the video before and during the process to ensure we were applying the paint coats on properly. We finished painting our very large fireplace in one day. Our friends and family can’t believe it’s the same fireplace. It completely brightened the room, and I love the outcome. I strongly recommend this product. (Posted on 6/27/2018)
- Great Product Review by Lee B
We absolutely LOVED your product and have told all our friends about you. It has brightened up our entire room. Thanks Brick Anew (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Great Review by Christie
- I thought I was going to be spending thousands of dollars to cover my old orange brick fireplace It with stone or tile until I found Brick Anew. I was able to complete the application in one day transforming an eyesore into something beautiful.
(Posted on 7/2/2017)
- Can't say enough about this product...best and easiest process imaginable (even for a super non-DIYer like myself) with flawless results! Review by Tessa K.
- Everyone in my house has raved about my new fireplace. Everyone who has seen it says," Wow, I love your fireplace." They can't believe it's been painted. Thank you so much. I wish I had 5 fireplaces to do this on! (Posted on 10/26/2016)
- Brick-Anew has brightened our family room! Review by Ian G. Norman
- For several weeks my live-in mother-in-law had been suggesting providing our fireplace a facelift. After quieting the requests for stone or slate, the idea of painting the fireplace was raised. Skeptical of this, we researched options on the web and found Brick A-New and we agreed, why not try this product. The reviews were positive, the instructions seemed clear, the price was acceptable – with the materials and artistic influence. We completed our project in one weekend, and are glad we did. The result has brought a new fireplace into our home, has brightened our family room, and we are proud of our collective efforts. Thank you for developing this product and for the artistic guidance!
Ian G. Norman (Posted on 10/17/2016)
- The best thing about Brick-Anew is that it does what it claims it will do! Review by Charles S. (Michigan)
- Our fireplace really turned out great! The best thing about Brick-Anew is it does what it claims it will do. The posted pictures on the website of the color shades are accurate. They give a good idea what the end result will be. Our fireplace went from dark multi-colored brick to light colored brick using the misty harbor kit. What a dramatic difference! The room looks so different and a lot brighter. We really appreciate the new look. My advice is to take a hard look at color you are deciding on and then go for it. I checked blogs and reviews before I ordered. Brick-Anew is a great product and my wife and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to update their brick fireplace. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- Brick-Anew transformed my reddish brown, dingy brick Review by Bridget
- My husband and I thought about stoning over our red brick but it was too expensive. We gave Brick-Anew a try and we love the results! Now our brick has a softer modern look. (Posted on 9/28/2016)
- It Worked Out Perfectly! Review by Yvonne
- I work in the home remodeling industry and my Brick-Anew project turned out really good. I will definitely use it again. The homeowner wanted to replace the fireplace brick with stone but it was really expensive. I talked her into trying Brick-Anew since it was a much cheaper option. She used the money she saved on other projects in the house. We decided that worst case, it's just paint. The homeowner ended up loving the new look. It worked out perfectly! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- I flip houses and Brick-Anew is a "bullet proof" system Review by Dellon
- I flip houses and I think Brick-Anew is a good product. It gives the fireplace a nice transformation. The one I did had red brick with dark mortar. I studied all the instructions like crazy before I started the project. After I got done, I realized the process is pretty "bullet proof". It would be hard to screw it up. It's not an exact science. I think it's a really good solution and I will definitely use Brick-Anew again for sure. It's a great solution for ugly brick! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Our fireplace has a pretty, clean look Review by Doug
- Our project turned out good! Now the fireplace has a pretty, clean look. The brick was a dingy yellowish color that looked like a "smoker's wall". My wife found Brick-Anew online but was afraid at first to do the project. She said, "I'm no artist!" But I told her that she was going to have to just do it. She really did a great job and we both love i (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Very happy with the way the project turned out!!! Review by Lori
- We are very happy with the way our project turned out! The instructions were thorough and overall I'm really happy and satisfied. The quality of our brick was good but we wanted a more contemporary look. We wanted to experiment with something that would make the brick look updated. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- The Fireplace Turned Out Nice Review by Jeff
- The fireplace turned out nice. We had dark red brick before. The DVD and instructions made the process easy to follow. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace Turned Out Awesome Review by Meredith
- My fireplace turned out awesome! The people who we bought our house from were apparently trying to get in touch with their creative side and painted each brick on the fireplace different odd colors...seafoam green, white, black, brown. It looked horrible! Just hideous! After we painted the fireplace with Brick-Anew, it was like night and day. I was impressed with how far the paint went. Now we are trying to sell the house and I'm so glad the fireplace looks so good! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Project Turned Out Great! Review by Lisa
I am a second time Brick-Anew user. My project turned out great! I had dark ugly brick and now my fireplace looks a lot better! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace is a Different Color but Still Looks Like Real Brick Review by Phil
- I used Brick-Anew and my fireplace looks really good. It gives a very different look than just painting over brick. My brick was dark red from the 1960's. Now it's a different color but still looks like real brick. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- I love the Brick-Anew Kit! Review by Christine
- I love the Brick-Anew kit! I've ordered it a couple of times already. I had a rental house that I wanted to renovate and sell so for a house flipper it was the perfect solution for the ugly brick fireplace. A turn-key system, Brick-Anew included everything I needed. The brick was an ugly red color. I wanted to get a more contemporary look. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace Turned Out Gorgeous! Review by Janice
- Brick-Anew is the most beautiful technique I've ever seen. My husband was skeptical and some of my friends said, "You're crazy!". I couldn't believe the "after" results. Everyone asks, "How does it look so real?" I had ugly, dark brick before and I wanted to lighten it up. I read the reviews but wanted more recent ones. I looked for years trying to figure out what to do. I had plenty of choices on what to do but chose Brick-Anew. It gave my brick a natural, stone look. I'm a decorator and a perfectionist. I have to admit I was leary about doing the project. But I have to say my fireplace turned out gorgeous! I love it! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- So Impressed With the Results Review by Kathi
- My fireplace turned out so good and I'm not artistic at all! My husband was so impressed with the results. It was painted yellow before to match the walls and we thought we would give Brick-Anew a try because how much uglier could it get? Now it looks better than it has ever looked! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Brick-Anew project turned out really nice. Review by Matthew
- My Brick-Anew project turned out really nice. I'm very happy with the way it looks now. My fireplace had ugly red brick with black mortar. Now it looks great! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My fireplace turned out really good Review by Debbie
- My fireplace turned out really good and I'm so happy with it. I'm not a DIY person so I'm so glad I was able to do the project and have it turn out so well! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- The project turned out great! Review by George
- The project turned out great. The results are much better than I anticipated. . It's hard to get good pictures online that really do the product justice. My fireplace was red brick that had been painted white. My fireplace looks so much better and now I'm looking for a new mantel. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Brick-Anew project worked out really well. Review by Sylvester
- My fireplace look great. The Brick-Anew worked out really well on our fireplace. We are very pleased. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Our Brick-Anew project turned out perfect! Review by Kevin
- The Brick-Anew paint kit worked great. My fireplace project turned out perfect! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Fabulous! Review by Dale
- Our fireplace turned out fabulous! We are very satisfied!! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Brick-Anew Gets Rid Of Ugly Brick Fast Review by Wendy (Staff)
- Decorating is my passion. I re-arrange my furniture for fun, never tire of reading interior design blogs, and I'm addicted to HGTV. Before/After pictures make me ecstatic. One of the most frustrating problems I've encountered in staging or re-designing a home is when you have an ugly, outdated brick fireplace as the focal point of the living room. What can you do to make it beautiful on a budget? Paint it with Brick-Anew, of course! This product is AMAZING! And I'm not just saying that! It's a simple system that takes all the guesswork and trial and error out when it comes to painting your fireplace to make it look like REAL BRICK! Sure, slapping a can of paint over ugly brick is an option, but then it just looks...painted. Brick-Anew looks like you re-bricked your fireplace with a new, light-colored brick. Realtors, stagers, decorators, and homeowners can benefit from this product. Quick to ship...easy to do!! I love this product so much, I'll answer any questions you have personally. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send me some pictures and I can even give you some tips on re-designing your room! (Posted on 2/26/2015)
- Great Product! Review by Tasha
- This was fun and easy to do. It came out amazing! It completely transformed my whole living room. Everyone who sees it or sees pictures of it are blown away by the transformation. If anyone is looking to do something different to their fireplace this is what you want to use. Im ordering more so I can do the brick on the outside of the house. Its going to look awesome. (Posted on 12/28/2014)
- Tremendously updated my home Review by Lisa
- My husband was against putting any paint on our fireplace. I told him that our fireplace was dark and outdated and to trust me it would turn out good. If worst came to worst we would get someone to refinish the fireplace. I took my time and watched the Dvd several times to make sure I knew what I was doing. The video kept saying random strokes. My fireplace turned out wonderful! My husband loves it and so does everyone else that sees it. It definitely makes the room brighter and more updated. Very easy to use. So glad I took the chance. (Posted on 10/12/2014)
- BRICK ANEW PAINT Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOMS CORNER……..Hey ...Welcome to Tom’s Corner…. How many years have you looked at your brick fireplace surround and said: That looks so drab!!! Well it is time to do something about it. With our NO RISK policy, you cant lose. We have 3 colors of paint to choose from that we promise to change the look of your fireplace surround at a great buy or we will refund your money. In addition we will ship any complete kit ($199.50) for free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Why do you want our paint rather than a store bought paint? The answer is we have already matched the undercoats for precise color blending which in turn allows you to use your creativity.
If you have any questions after watching our video on installation, please contact us at 800-897-7175/
I know you will be happy with your Brick-Anew paint. We hope you will send a picture of your fireplace to us so we can show others how your installation turned out. Thanks……...Tom
Thanks so much (Posted on 7/14/2014)