You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brick Anew Fireplace Paint Kit
All-in-one fireplace brick painting kit for a real brick look. Includes instructional DVD and all necessary tools.
✅ Works on exterior brick
✅ Brick-Anew can be applied over previously painted brick as well as brick that has never been painted
Since 1997, tried, proven fireplace painting method that stands the test of time.
Hailed by homeowners, Brick-Anew has updated thousands of fireplaces across the U.S. We’re so confident about the results that we offer a No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee. Brick-Anew Fireplace Paint Kit is so popular today because it easily allows you to change the color of fireplace brick, with the texture, look, and feel of natural brick. All types of brick, even if previously painted! Brick-Anew can help you achieve that natural stone look.
One kit covers approximately 60 Square Feet.
- 60-80 Sq Ft. 1 Kit and 1 extra base coat sealer.
- 80-100 Sq Ft. 1 kit, 2 extra base coat sealers.
- 100-120 Sq Ft. order 2 Complete kits.
- 2 containers of base coat sealer, 4 undertone colors
- 1 paint tray, 2 rollers, 1 cleaning sponge, 1 roll of masking tape
- Instructional DVD showing how to get the professional look of real brick
More Information on our Brick Anew Paint Colors
Transform your fireplace in 5 Easy Steps
Read More about Brick Anew unique fireplace painting techniques and see how in 5 easy steps you can transform your old brick today.
Brick Anew Paint Kit: Whats Included
Painting A Brick Fireplace with Brick Anew
Interview with Brick Anew Owner
- We did THREE fireplaces in our home. Review by Meg M
Brick Anew has totally transformed all three rooms and we couldn't be happier! What a great, easy to follow project. We love how they all turned out. (Posted on 8/8/2018)
- We LOVE our Brick Anew Fireplace. Review by Valerie
We could not be happier with the results of our project. It was easy to do and turned out beautiful. What an awesome product! (Posted on 8/7/2018)
- Looks fantastic! Review by Sandy D.
I just love the look. What an improvement in my family room. I was very nervous to start putting on the basecoat, but it turned out fantastic!!!! (Posted on 7/25/2018)
- Absolutely Fantastic Product Review by Patty D.
After looking at my drab and dreary fireplace for nearly 2 decades we found your product. It has changed the entire look and feel of our living room! Thank you for such a great product. (Posted on 7/19/2018)
- Wow! Amazing. Review by Beth
My husband and I were so thrilled when we got the Brick Anew paint kit but our excitement escalated once we finished the project. Wow. What an amazing difference. Thanks Brick Anew! (Posted on 6/27/2018)
- Brick Anew Fireplace Paint Success Review by Louise Holly
We couldn’t be happier with the Bric-anew product. We reviewed the video before and during the process to ensure we were applying the paint coats on properly. We finished painting our very large fireplace in one day. Our friends and family can’t believe it’s the same fireplace. It completely brightened the room, and I love the outcome. I strongly recommend this product. (Posted on 6/27/2018)
- Great Product Review by Lee B
We absolutely LOVED your product and have told all our friends about you. It has brightened up our entire room. Thanks Brick Anew (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Great Review by Christie
- I thought I was going to be spending thousands of dollars to cover my old orange brick fireplace It with stone or tile until I found Brick Anew. I was able to complete the application in one day transforming an eyesore into something beautiful.
(Posted on 7/2/2017)
- Can't say enough about this product...best and easiest process imaginable (even for a super non-DIYer like myself) with flawless results! Review by Tessa K.
- Everyone in my house has raved about my new fireplace. Everyone who has seen it says," Wow, I love your fireplace." They can't believe it's been painted. Thank you so much. I wish I had 5 fireplaces to do this on! (Posted on 10/26/2016)
- Brick-Anew has brightened our family room! Review by Ian G. Norman
- For several weeks my live-in mother-in-law had been suggesting providing our fireplace a facelift. After quieting the requests for stone or slate, the idea of painting the fireplace was raised. Skeptical of this, we researched options on the web and found Brick A-New and we agreed, why not try this product. The reviews were positive, the instructions seemed clear, the price was acceptable – with the materials and artistic influence. We completed our project in one weekend, and are glad we did. The result has brought a new fireplace into our home, has brightened our family room, and we are proud of our collective efforts. Thank you for developing this product and for the artistic guidance!
Ian G. Norman (Posted on 10/17/2016)
- The best thing about Brick-Anew is that it does what it claims it will do! Review by Charles S. (Michigan)
- Our fireplace really turned out great! The best thing about Brick-Anew is it does what it claims it will do. The posted pictures on the website of the color shades are accurate. They give a good idea what the end result will be. Our fireplace went from dark multi-colored brick to light colored brick using the misty harbor kit. What a dramatic difference! The room looks so different and a lot brighter. We really appreciate the new look. My advice is to take a hard look at color you are deciding on and then go for it. I checked blogs and reviews before I ordered. Brick-Anew is a great product and my wife and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to update their brick fireplace. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
- Brick-Anew transformed my reddish brown, dingy brick Review by Bridget
- My husband and I thought about stoning over our red brick but it was too expensive. We gave Brick-Anew a try and we love the results! Now our brick has a softer modern look. (Posted on 9/28/2016)
- It Worked Out Perfectly! Review by Yvonne
- I work in the home remodeling industry and my Brick-Anew project turned out really good. I will definitely use it again. The homeowner wanted to replace the fireplace brick with stone but it was really expensive. I talked her into trying Brick-Anew since it was a much cheaper option. She used the money she saved on other projects in the house. We decided that worst case, it's just paint. The homeowner ended up loving the new look. It worked out perfectly! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- I flip houses and Brick-Anew is a "bullet proof" system Review by Dellon
- I flip houses and I think Brick-Anew is a good product. It gives the fireplace a nice transformation. The one I did had red brick with dark mortar. I studied all the instructions like crazy before I started the project. After I got done, I realized the process is pretty "bullet proof". It would be hard to screw it up. It's not an exact science. I think it's a really good solution and I will definitely use Brick-Anew again for sure. It's a great solution for ugly brick! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Our fireplace has a pretty, clean look Review by Doug
- Our project turned out good! Now the fireplace has a pretty, clean look. The brick was a dingy yellowish color that looked like a "smoker's wall". My wife found Brick-Anew online but was afraid at first to do the project. She said, "I'm no artist!" But I told her that she was going to have to just do it. She really did a great job and we both love i (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Very happy with the way the project turned out!!! Review by Lori
- We are very happy with the way our project turned out! The instructions were thorough and overall I'm really happy and satisfied. The quality of our brick was good but we wanted a more contemporary look. We wanted to experiment with something that would make the brick look updated. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- The Fireplace Turned Out Nice Review by Jeff
- The fireplace turned out nice. We had dark red brick before. The DVD and instructions made the process easy to follow. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace Turned Out Awesome Review by Meredith
- My fireplace turned out awesome! The people who we bought our house from were apparently trying to get in touch with their creative side and painted each brick on the fireplace different odd colors...seafoam green, white, black, brown. It looked horrible! Just hideous! After we painted the fireplace with Brick-Anew, it was like night and day. I was impressed with how far the paint went. Now we are trying to sell the house and I'm so glad the fireplace looks so good! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Project Turned Out Great! Review by Lisa
- m a second time Brick-Anew user. My project turned out great! I had dark ugly brick and now my fireplace looks a lot better! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace is a Different Color but Still Looks Like Real Brick Review by Phil
- I used Brick-Anew and my fireplace looks really good. It gives a very different look than just painting over brick. My brick was dark red from the 1960's. Now it's a different color but still looks like real brick. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- I love the Brick-Anew Kit! Review by Christine
- I love the Brick-Anew kit! I've ordered it a couple of times already. I had a rental house that I wanted to renovate and sell so for a house flipper it was the perfect solution for the ugly brick fireplace. A turn-key system, Brick-Anew included everything I needed. The brick was an ugly red color. I wanted to get a more contemporary look. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Fireplace Turned Out Gorgeous! Review by Janice
- Brick-Anew is the most beautiful technique I've ever seen. My husband was skeptical and some of my friends said, "You're crazy!". I couldn't believe the "after" results. Everyone asks, "How does it look so real?" I had ugly, dark brick before and I wanted to lighten it up. I read the reviews but wanted more recent ones. I looked for years trying to figure out what to do. I had plenty of choices on what to do but chose Brick-Anew. It gave my brick a natural, stone look. I'm a decorator and a perfectionist. I have to admit I was leary about doing the project. But I have to say my fireplace turned out gorgeous! I love it! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- So Impressed With the Results Review by Kathi
- My fireplace turned out so good and I'm not artistic at all! My husband was so impressed with the results. It was painted yellow before to match the walls and we thought we would give Brick-Anew a try because how much uglier could it get? Now it looks better than it has ever looked! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My Brick-Anew project turned out really nice. Review by Matthew
- My Brick-Anew project turned out really nice. I'm very happy with the way it looks now. My fireplace had ugly red brick with black mortar. Now it looks great! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- My fireplace turned out really good Review by Debbie
- My fireplace turned out really good and I'm so happy with it. I'm not a DIY person so I'm so glad I was able to do the project and have it turn out so well! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- The project turned out great! Review by George
- The project turned out great. The results are much better than I anticipated. . It's hard to get good pictures online that really do the product justice. My fireplace was red brick that had been painted white. My fireplace looks so much better and now I'm looking for a new mantel. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Brick-Anew project worked out really well. Review by Sylvester
- My fireplace look great. The Brick-Anew worked out really well on our fireplace. We are very pleased. (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Our Brick-Anew project turned out perfect! Review by Kevin
- The Brick-Anew paint kit worked great. My fireplace project turned out perfect! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Fabulous! Review by Dale
- Our fireplace turned out fabulous! We are very satisfied!! (Posted on 9/12/2016)
- Brick-Anew Gets Rid Of Ugly Brick Fast Review by Wendy (Staff)
- Decorating is my passion. I re-arrange my furniture for fun, never tire of reading interior design blogs, and I'm addicted to HGTV. Before/After pictures make me ecstatic. One of the most frustrating problems I've encountered in staging or re-designing a home is when you have an ugly, outdated brick fireplace as the focal point of the living room. What can you do to make it beautiful on a budget? Paint it with Brick-Anew, of course! This product is AMAZING! And I'm not just saying that! It's a simple system that takes all the guesswork and trial and error out when it comes to painting your fireplace to make it look like REAL BRICK! Sure, slapping a can of paint over ugly brick is an option, but then it just looks...painted. Brick-Anew looks like you re-bricked your fireplace with a new, light-colored brick. Realtors, stagers, decorators, and homeowners can benefit from this product. Quick to ship...easy to do!! I love this product so much, I'll answer any questions you have personally. Just email me at email@example.com. Send me some pictures and I can even give you some tips on re-designing your room! (Posted on 2/26/2015)
- Great Product! Review by Tasha
- This was fun and easy to do. It came out amazing! It completely transformed my whole living room. Everyone who sees it or sees pictures of it are blown away by the transformation. If anyone is looking to do something different to their fireplace this is what you want to use. Im ordering more so I can do the brick on the outside of the house. Its going to look awesome. (Posted on 12/28/2014)
- Tremendously updated my home Review by Lisa
- My husband was against putting any paint on our fireplace. I told him that our fireplace was dark and outdated and to trust me it would turn out good. If worst came to worst we would get someone to refinish the fireplace. I took my time and watched the Dvd several times to make sure I knew what I was doing. The video kept saying random strokes. My fireplace turned out wonderful! My husband loves it and so does everyone else that sees it. It definitely makes the room brighter and more updated. Very easy to use. So glad I took the chance. (Posted on 10/12/2014)
- BRICK ANEW PAINT Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOMS CORNER……..Hey ...Welcome to Tom’s Corner…. How many years have you looked at your brick fireplace surround and said: That looks so drab!!! Well it is time to do something about it. With our NO RISK policy, you cant lose. We have 3 colors of paint to choose from that we promise to change the look of your fireplace surround at a great buy or we will refund your money. In addition we will ship any complete kit ($199.50) for free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Why do you want our paint rather than a store bought paint? The answer is we have already matched the undercoats for precise color blending which in turn allows you to use your creativity.
If you have any questions after watching our video on installation, please contact us at 800-897-7175/
I know you will be happy with your Brick-Anew paint. We hope you will send a picture of your fireplace to us so we can show others how your installation turned out. Thanks……...Tom
Thanks so much (Posted on 7/14/2014)