You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
The EZ Door Steel For Masonry Fireplaces
- Quality Constructed 3/4" Low Profile Steel Frame for durability
- Fine Textured Black Finish (Powder Coat Finish)
- Available Only As An Inside Fit
- Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Tracked Bifold Doors or Full Swing Trackless Bifold
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- Please Note:If your fireplace opening exceeds 44" x 28", check out our EZ Door Plus which has larger sizes available
Fire Safety tips here: Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Steel: Fine Textured Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 1/4"
Warranty - 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship and lifetime warranty for the glass.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
Measure in two places for each dimension as shown below.
We build these doors from the ground up and review each and every picture. Feel free to send your pictures to our sales email: email@example.com
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
Here is a sideways view of the recess depth of the EZ Door Steel for Masonry Fireplaces.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- Fit like a glove! Review by Samuel
What a refreshing change from the bulky over-sized masonry fireplace doors. We never knew there were inside fit doors for masonry fireplaces. What a difference in our living room. (Posted on 8/8/2018)