You have no items in your shopping cart.
EZ Door Steel
Compare to Other Steel Fireplace Doors Retailing over $500
In Stock: 28 Day lead time after confirmation
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
- Quality Constructed 3/4" Low Profile Steel Frame for durability
- Fine Textured Black Finish (Powder Coat Finish)
- Available Only As An Inside Fit
- Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Bifold doors 90 degrees
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- Please Note:If your fireplace opening exceeds 42" x 28", check out our EZ Door Plus which has larger sizes available
The EZ Door Steel
A very popular resort called Callaway Gardens selected this door to update 150 of their vacation cottages. They chose the EZ Steel because of the great combination of strength, durability, looks, and price. The EZ Door Steel is truly the lowest priced custom steel frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Fire Safety tips here: Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Steel: Fine Textured Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 1/4"
Warranty - 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship and lifetime warranty for the glass.
Measuring: The first step is measuring your fireplace so that you get the right doors.
Measure the width and height of the steel opening where the enclosure will fit.
This will be the same position that the fireplace manufacturer’s enclosure would be installed.
Do not measure the finish material in front of the fireplace; brick, marble, slate, tile, etc
Installation: Tools Needed: Electric Drill, - 5/32 Drill Bit, #2 & Phillips Screwdriver
Put the brackets on the side panels.
Use the self tapping screws to secure your frame into the firebox opening.
After you have made frame even, secure the frame, put the glass into the frame to complete your fireplace door installation.
Photo (below) shows the corner of frame and thickness.
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 1 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time
I Don't Know My Manufacturer or Model
When your fireplace manufacturer and model number can't be located, snap some photo's (as shown) send them and your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fantastic Job. Review by The Yuter Family
You all did a fantastic job helping us with our fireplace needs. We ordered glass doors that look great. Your customer service was superb and the doors were delivered ahead of time. Thanks for your help in making our house beautiful! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- EZ Door Steel Review by Tom
- The EZ Door is one of the best kept secrets on the glass door market and it only cost $429.. It is an entry level luxury glass door made of steel that will exceed your expectations. The literature can be a little confusing saying: "In stock" Parts/Materials available, door construction averages 3-4 weeks. It is not a stock door and 3 weeks is normal as a minimum. Thanks for visiting my Corner, if you have any questions, call 800-897-7175 and our representatives will be glad to help. ............Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Great value Review by Sam
- One piece steel frame, solid construction. Easy installation (Posted on 6/16/2014)