You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 5 Review(s)
EZ Door Steel for Prefab Fireplaces
Compare to Other Steel Fireplace Doors Retailing over $500
In Stock: 28 Day lead time after confirmation
The EZ Door Steel Fireplace Doors
- Quality Constructed 3/4" Low Profile Steel Frame for durability
- Fine Textured Black Finish (Powder Coat Finish)
- Available Only As An Inside Fit
- Tempered Bronze, Gray, or Clear Glass
- Bifold doors or Full Swing Trackless Bifold Doors
- Lifetime Warranty on Glass - 5 Year Warranty on the Frame
- Please Note:If your fireplace opening exceeds 44" x 28", check out our EZ Door Plus which has larger sizes available
The EZ Door Steel
A very popular resort called Callaway Gardens selected this door to update 150 of their vacation cottages. They chose the EZ Steel because of the great combination of strength, durability, looks, and price. The EZ Door Steel is truly the lowest priced custom steel frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is equal to or better than similar doors costing $600.00 or more.
Fire Safety tips here: Specifications & Warranty
Material: Main Frame: Steel: Fine Textured Black
Door Style: Bi-Fold
Glass: Heat Treated 1/4"
Warranty - 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship and lifetime warranty for the glass.
How to Measure for Prefab (Factory Built) Fireplace Doors.
If you have a model number listed on our website you will only need to verify your opening height and width.
When building your door from the ground up we need an extra set of measurements for recess depth) and your pictures sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows us to be sure that our door system will work properly and we know that you have measured in the right places.
3. Top recess depth
4. Bottom recess depth
5. Side recess depth
How to Install the EZ Door Steel
For the majority of the fireplaces, we use a Frame with the 2 (Bi-Fold) Glass Doors to properly retrofit your fireplace.
This frame is installed by sliding the frame back into the opening approximately 3/4 inch. The frame is secured by 4 screws. Next the doors are snapped into the newly installed frame. This ensures a proper fit every time.
The EZ Steel Fireplace Doors are mounted inside the opening. See diagram below.
The recess depth is an important measurement because you want your fireplace doors and new frame pieces to lay flush to the fireplace. The new fireplace doors will need to push back in a little ways on all four sides and some of our doors require more recess depth than others.
Here is more information on measuring and installing your new fireplace doors.
- I couldn't find my model number or manufacturer but Brick Anew came through for me! Review by Rhonda H.
After taking a few pictures with my tape measure, Paul and Tanya helped get me into this beautiful set of doors. We couldn't locate our model tag anywhere and you all made it so easy for us to get into new doors. Thank you! (Posted on 12/7/2018)
- Excellent quality, easy install Review by Mark Smith
I used the EZ-Door Steel to replace doors from a big box store. The build quality is superb. Perfect fit, super easy install. Look so much better than the old doors. (Posted on 10/23/2018)
- Fantastic Job. Review by The Yuter Family
You all did a fantastic job helping us with our fireplace needs. We ordered glass doors that look great. Your customer service was superb and the doors were delivered ahead of time. Thanks for your help in making our house beautiful! (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- EZ Door Steel Review by Tom
- The EZ Door is one of the best kept secrets on the glass door market and it only cost $429.. It is an entry level luxury glass door made of steel that will exceed your expectations. The literature can be a little confusing saying: "In stock" Parts/Materials available, door construction averages 3-4 weeks. It is not a stock door and 3 weeks is normal as a minimum. Thanks for visiting my Corner, if you have any questions, call 800-897-7175 and our representatives will be glad to help. ............Tom (Posted on 6/26/2014)
- Great value Review by Sam
- One piece steel frame, solid construction. Easy installation (Posted on 6/16/2014)