You have no items in your shopping cart.
Calloway Masonry Fireplace Door
- Anodized aluminum enclosure 1/4” sides and a 3/4” wide top and bottom frame.
- It is available as an inside fit only.
- Choose one of 14 Optional Powder Coat Fireplace Finishes
- Up to 44" wide by 31" high Up to 50" wide by 39" high.
- For larger sizes and frame widths, contact us 800-897-7175
- Manufacturer Warranty: Glass - Lifetime
The Calloway Masonry Fireplace with super slim frame design and multiple color options.
- Almost invisible 1/4" super slim sides and 3/4" top and bottom frame framing.
- Track & Glass full frame for a complete view of your fire.
- The extra strength of 1/4" tempered glass for safety and protection.
- Available in Bronze, Grey or Clear Glass with a Lifetime Warranty
- Tarnish free Anodized Aluminum Frame will look beautiful for years!
- Polished Brass, Black, Black & polished, Polished & Black Frame Finishes
- This high class masonry door is available as an inside fit only.
This video shows the high quality features of the Phantom model of Fireplace Glass Doors.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors
How to Install Masonry Fireplace Doors
Write Your Own Review
- Calloway Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tom
When you hear the name Calloway you think of precision, state of the art design, and getting the best deal in town. Well look no further, our Calloway Masonry door fills the ticket. We offer many options to choose from, such as full swing trackless doors, optional gauge mesh screens, and colors of glass. Combined with American work ethic, this is the door for you. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at 800-897-7175 and our reps will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for reviewing with us..........look forward to seeing your order...Tom (Posted on 9/10/2014)
- Calloway Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tanya - Staff Review
The Calloway Masonry Fireplace Door is so unique and the frame finishes are sure to be a favorite. The slim design on this masonry door is only made as an inside fit (not typical overlap like most masonry fireplaces) this set of doors will be sure to be the focal point of your room. (Posted on 8/24/2014)