You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5 Good 2 Review(s)
The Atlantan Masonry Fireplace Doors
Current Lead Time: 24 Days (Made to Order)
- Anodized aluminum Frame
- Choose Your Frame Size From Preset Dimensions
- See More Information On This Door Below
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!
NOTE: Both height and width dimensions must fit within the frame dimensions given in the pulldown menu in order to install. These doors are preconstructed and are not customizable.
The Atlantan masonry fireplace glass doors with anodized aluminum enclosure
- Fast and Easy To Install Using Just 4 Screws
- OVERLAP Frame - Mounts Outside Opening
- Full Frame Construction Assures Precise Door Alignment
- Bifold Trackless Doors Open and Close Effortlessly
- Polished Brass or Black Standard Fireplace Door Frame Finishes
- 14 Beautiful Optional Powder Coat Frame Finishes
- This affordable fireplace door for your masonry fireplace is shown below in natural iron. Main photo is textured black.
- NOTE: Doors Must Remain Open While Fire Burning
The Atlantan is a high quality masonry fireplace door with an anodized aluminum enclosure with 2 3/4" top and side panels, and a 11/16" bottom panel.
Manufacturer Warranty: Glass - Lifetime
Quality craftsmanship that will last for years to come.
Do it yourself easy Installation.
High quality masonry fireplace door with an anodized aluminum frame enclosure: 2 3/4" top and side panels, and a 11/16" bottom panel.
How to Measure for Masonry Fireplace Doors.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening in two places.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening in two places.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8" and use the smallest measurement for each dimension.
How to Install your Masonry Fireplace Doors
- (4) “L” Mounting Brackets
- (4) ¼” Anchor Bolts
- (3) strips of Fiberglass insulation
- The Atlantan Fireplace Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOMS CORNER..............Hey, welcome to the review of The Atlantan. This door doesnt get the attention it deserves. Just about any measurement can be found for those hard to match frame sizes. You would think that in itself would put it at the top of the "Buy Me" category but there are many more features to choose from. So take advantage of the great price and place your order now. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact us at 800-897-7175 and we will be glad to assist you. Thanks................Tom
(Posted on 9/2/2014)
- The Atlantan Masonry Fireplace Doors Review by Tanya - Staff Review
- The Atlantan Masonry Fireplace Door is super easy to install which makes it a favorite among our masonry door customers. It has beautiful powder coat finishes that will add a touch of class to any room in your home with a fireplace. I enjoy recommending this door to our customers! (Posted on 8/22/2014)