You have no items in your shopping cart.
HGTV Home Renovation Project with Brick Anew Fireplace Paint Products
Have you been wondering whether you should paint your old red brick fireplace? What is the best color to change the paint of your brick fireplace? What products do you need for your fireplace makeover project? Brick Anew has helped a wonderful HGTV House Hunters Home Renovation project, check out which products have been used for this fireplace makeover and what Carmen and John have chosen for their project.
- For the HGTV Project we have chosen an unfinished, distressed medium oak, distressed cherry fireplace shelf
- Quality craftmanship and manufacturing
- Prices start as low as $330
Inside the Firebox: High Temperature Black Firebox Paint
- Our firebox paint conceals everything from creosote to soot stains
- Black Firebox Paint is formulated to withstand temperatures as high as 1200 degrees without cracking, peeling, or blistering
Fireplace glass door: EZ Door Steel
- cabinet style, glass panelled opening
- clear glass
- 14 gauge steel frame
- overlap fit or inside fit available
- 14 beautiful powder coat custom finishes, our HGTV fireplace we used "Oil Rubbed Bronze"
- Our starting price on this quality door is $799
See what Carmen and John share about their fireplace makeover project with Brick Anew:
"We are loving the transformation of our fireplace with the Twilight Taupe kit, Ridgewood Mantel and Powder-Coated Custom Doors from Brick-ANew! Our big, old and red fireplace looked so heavy and now our living room is so light and airy. Thank you so much!!"