You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Arlington Masonry Fireplace Door
Gauged steel doors and loaded with lots of extras!
- Current Lead Time: 5-10 Days
- Match Up Your Height And Width Within Preset Frame Size
- Enter Your Measurements So We Can Verify Your Ordered The Right Size.
- See More Great Details Below The Add To Cart Button
- Quality Constructed 16 Gauged Steel Frame that will last a lifetime.
- Removable heavy duty mesh panels doors for safety
- Beautiful Powder Coat Vintage Iron Frame Finish
- Smoked Colored Safety Tempered Glass
- Bi-fold fireplace doors open 180 degrees for full view of the fire
- Hidden damper controls to help control air flow to the fire
Masonry Fireplaces Doors built to last, easy to install and loaded with extras.
Finished Overall Dimensions: 37.5"X 26.0" - Will Fit: W 30.0" - 37.0" - H 22.5" - 25.5"
Finished Overall Dimensions: 37.5" X 29.0" - Will Fit: W 30.0" - 37.0" - H 25.5" - 28.5"
Finished Overall Dimensions: 37.5" X 32.0" - Will Fit: W 30.0" - 37.0" - H 28.5" - 31.5"
Finished Overall Dimensions: 43.5" X 29.0" - Will Fit W 36.0" - 43.0" - H 25.5" - 28.5"
Finished Overall Dimensions: 43.5" X 32.0" - Will Fit: W 36.0" - 43.0" - H 28.5" - 31.5"
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Fully assembled (except door handles)
- Always keep mesh panels closed and the glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace.
For masonry fireplaces only - not for prefabricated. These doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of the fireplace.
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening. M
- easure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8".
- very VERY NICE! Review by Pete
- I came across brickanew.com like most others through a Google Search. My wife and I really liked the pricing and availability of choices that this company had to offer. The Customer Service was also outstanding as I had to call for a question about my order. Great Job! As for the Doors - This is a really well made product and simple to install (just make sure you have a measuring tape!) - No Power Tools needed to install this. I installed this on the 62 year old brick fireplace in our home and what a difference it makes already - a Modern look on an older style fireplace. We had the Fireplace Doors within a week. Final Note - Made in the USA! (Posted on 1/10/2017)
- Beautiful! Review by Tonya
- I absolutely LOVE my fireplace doors. Who knew that having new masonry doors could change the entire look of the room! All the extras on this door make it a great buy! (Posted on 10/10/2016)