You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.0 Excellent 1 Review(s)
The Stafford Fireplace Shelf
The Stafford Fireplace Wood Mantel Shelf is crafted from Asian Choi, which is similar to American White Oak. This beautiful shelf can be hung over a fireplace or on a wall to display family photos, paintings, or accessories. The Antique #90 finish gives a rich, rustic look or if you prefer to paint or stain it yourself, the Stafford Mantel is available unfinished as well. Whether you hang this mantel in a bedroom, den, or over a fireplace, it is sure to be a stylish focal point for your room. Cove molding adds charm to the 10” deep shelf.
- Available in lengths: 24”, 36”, 48”. 60”, or 72”
- Crafted from real Asian Choi Wood
- Choose Unfinished or #90 Antique Stain Finish
- 24", 36" and 48" Only Available with Antique Finish
This mantel shelf is a beautiful transitional design that features elegant cove molding. The ample ten inch shelf depth allows plenty of display room.
Choi is a light colored tight grained wood which is similar in grain character to American White Oak and takes paint and stain beautifully.
Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied.
|The Stafford Shelf||418-24||418-36||418-48||418-60||418-72|
|Available Finish||No. 90 Antique||No. 90 Antique||No. 90 Antique||Unfinished or No. 90 Antique||Unfinished or No. 90 Antique|
|Top shelf length:||24"||36"||48"||60"||72"|
|Top shelf depth:||8"||8"||10"||10"||10"|
|Bottom base length:||15"||26"||38"||50"||62"|
|Bottom base depth:||2.625"||2.625"||4.625"||4.625"||4.625"|
#90 Antique Actual finish colors and distressing may vary from photos as every mantel is unique.
Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation. Weight: 31 pounds.
Use the hanger board included in the box. The type of hardware (not included) you will use for mounting your hanger board will depend on the medium your mantel or shelf will be attached to (i.e. brick, stone,tile, drywall...).
The hanger board is only a suggested method. Your may also have additional methods for mounting your mantel or shelf.
- The Stafford Fireplace Shelf Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
- TOM'S CORNER...........Hey.............thanks for visiting our review of the Stafford Fireplace Shelf. This mantle is one of my favorites. It is a deluxe mantel without the legs and is available in 5 sizes. It is made up with a wood named Choi from Asia. It is similar to our white oak and can be painted or stained. If you want the mantel stained, list it on your order blank and you can have our supplier use #90 Antique finish for an additional cost. It is very professional and really looks great.
I am sure this mantel will provide many years of enjoyment. We hope you wont hesitate to call us at 800-897-717 if you should have any questions. Once again, thank you for visiting us.........................................Tom (Posted on 7/16/2014)