You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pine Log Fireplace Mantel - Solid Beam
Unfinished Pine Fireplace Mantels With A Unique Rustic Look
Our solid pine beam fireplace mantel is crafted from beautiful Eastern white pine. From the North Georgia Mountains, this beautiful pine lends itself to crafting sturdy wood furniture and cabinets, as well as mantels. Our pine log mantels are custom made so they can be constructed to fit your fireplace. The surface of these rustic mantels can be smooth or distressed by scooping out chunks of the wood making a “hewned” surface.
- Beautiful solid beam, kiln dried eastern white pine
- Unfinished or Sanded "Ready For Stain / Finish"
- Widths from 48" to 84" sold by the foot - Height 5 1/2", Depth 11 1/2".
- Beam is kiln dried eastern white pine. Smooth, distressed, or hewn surfaces available (see examples below)
- Mounting Pins included for installation
- Main photo shown in special walnut finish,distressed surface
- If you need a size smaller than 48" or larger than 84" call us at 800.897.7175
Have more questions about rustic mantels? Want to know what kinds of rustic mantels there are? Check out our Definitive Guide to Rustic Mantels
- Pine Log Fireplace Mantel Beam Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
TOMS CORNER.........Hey thanks for reviewing the Pine Log Fireplace Mantel Beam Ok this mantel is made in North Georgia,with Pride!!! White oak beams can be complimented with Corbels to help give a rugged/luxury look. Plus it is fired in the kiln to dry out the wood before construction. So get the fire going, bring in some snacks and then watch your special team play on TV. If you have any questions please contact us at 800-897-7175 and our reps will be glad to assist you. Thanks..............Tom (Posted on 8/4/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Unfinished - "Sanding / Staining / Finish Required"
Sanded "Ready For Stain / Finish"
This pine log solid beam mantel is a throwback to days past. It is made from white pine and is kiln dried eastern white pine. Beam Height and Depth can also be altered if needed.
Surfaces are Smooth, distressed, or hewn "scooped out cuts in the wood" where the surface is not flat, "scooped out cuts in the wood" where the surface is not flat.