You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Georgian Masonry Fireplace Door
- The Georgian Masonry Fireplace Door Review by TOMS CORNER.....Staff
TOM'S CORNER......Hey.....................You can almost hear the song Georgia On My Mind with the wind gently blowing through the Georgia pines. That same peaceful feeling will come over you while you sit next to your fireplace with a Georgian door. Its made in the USA by workers who still believe in good old fashioned work ethics. The Georgian is available in just about every size, thus making it very popular. Thanks for reviewing The Georgian with us. If you have any questions please contact us at 800-897-7175, we appreciate your business and look forward to your order. Thanks........................Tom
(Posted on 9/3/2014)
- The Georgian Masonry Fireplace Door Review by Tanya - Staff Review
The Georgian Masonry Fireplace Door is a contemporary addition to almost any masonry fireplace. Our customers have made this a bestseller. The cabinet style doors is one of many reasons why the satisfaction level is so high. Quality craftsmanship in every detail and optional additions will make this a set of masonry doors that will last you a long time! (Posted on 8/22/2014)
Write Your Own Review
The Georgian masonry fireplace door, with its clean, contemporary straight line styling, is designed to complement any home decor.
- Durable Welded Aluminum frame is 1/8” with a 2” channel enclosure.
- Cabinet Style Full Swing Doors for a full view of the fire.
- Contemporary style door can be fitted for Inside or Overlap fit.
- 14 Beautiful Powder Coat Finishes
- Fits Most Masonry Fireplaces up to 44" x 31"
- Two beautiful handle style options - Free 19 Gauge Mesh Curtains For Safety and Protection
- Bronze, Grey or Clear Glass with a Lifetime Glass Warranty
Handcrafted in Akron, The Georgian contemporary masonry fireplace door.
If you are looking for a classic style that will stand the test of time, look no further than the Georgian masonry fireplace door.
The maximum overlap for this frame is 1 ½" for sides and 3/4" for the top with curtain
It can be fitted for an "Inside" or "Overlap" fit (we add 3" to the width and 3/4" to the opening size for an overlap fit) . The depth of the frame is 1 inch, so there must be enough room to slide the frame back inside the fireplace opening to ensure a flush fit for an "Inside fit".
NOTE: Customer requiring larger size doors will need to call for a quote. Overlap and Inside prices may vary depending on individual needs.
Available in a wide range of fireplace door color finishes and two handle style options.