You have no items in your shopping cart.
I Don't Know My Manufacturer
What if I Don't Know My Model Number?
We can still help you get fireplace doors.
- For Customized Doors, we want you to be satisfied. Our process will help ensure success and a happy customer.
- To ensure a proper fit, First we need your height and width measurements.
- We can fit almost all prefab fireplace doors
- Then send the following pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full frontal view of the Fireplace
- Right Side view, Left side view
- Pictures with the “tape measure in view” for the height and width.
Watch our video on how to measure, or give us a call 800.897.7175
Select the Doors You Like and Enter Your Measurements at Checkout
The Best Value Door in the Industry. This door can be customized to your specifications. Aluminum Construction, Flat Black Finish, Clear Glass. Next Day shipping for most models.
A Steel Door for $429 - Incredible Value. Black finish with your choice of glass color. Thin steel profile
Upgraded Hardware, Glass, and Options. It's elegant and modern. Available painted finish upgrades only add to it's appeal.
The Merino has a solid steel 1" frame. It is available with several powder coat finishes and is a great bargain - compare to similar doors at twice the cost.
The Crestone fireplace surround is an affordable all steel door that is comparable to doors that cost twice as much! Constructed of 14 gauge steel,it fits almost every fireplace is available in a variety if finishes.
The Heritage Z for Pre-Fab fireplaces is our top of the line product, topping similar doors costing much more. Constructed of 1/4" welded steel, its large 3/4" frame is made for an overlap fit.